PULSAR Lost Colony Cinematic Fan Trailer!

Any kind of art is welcome, non-related, or fan art!
FCGWolfe

PULSAR Lost Colony Cinematic Fan Trailer!

Post by FCGWolfe » Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:50 am

So I've often found myself thinking that the two Beta trailers for PULSAR just don't have the energy that you'd expect from a bona-fide Star Trek Simulator. The Kickstarter trailer was excellent, with a dark cinematic/dramatic feel to it. Contrast the foreboding voice, slow cameras, and ominously adventerous orchestra of The Transmission with the "featurette" of Beta Trailer 1, or the super poppy ping/piano of Beta Trailer 2, and you should arrive at the same conclusion. So, since Preston and George are busy, you know, making the actual game, I figured I'd step in and create a trailer to properly capture the excitement, adventure, cinematic value, and energy of PULSAR Lost Colony in its current state. Let me know what you think! https://youtu.be/YANCECOZ9tk

Zooltan

Re: PULSAR Lost Colony Cinematic Fan Trailer!

Post by Zooltan » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:54 am

(Also posted as comment on youtube)

A bit of critique:
The trailer shows a lot of the games art and fancy visual effects, but it really shows almost nothing about the game, which is what you write in the description that you are trying to show?

It needs some shots from the cockpits with players (or just bots) working at their stations. At least something that shows the cooperation between players, capturing the feeling of working on a spaceship.