YouTube series with a novice crew

Any kind of art is welcome, non-related, or fan art!
TuftyIndigo

YouTube series with a novice crew

Post by TuftyIndigo » Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:08 am

Hello fellow starship captains! After trying for ages to get my friends into this game, the lockdown was finally the trigger that let me put a crew together, on the CU Intrepid class. I've been streaming our mad shenanigans on my Twitch channel most Saturdays, and editing the highlights to make a YouTube series. I even added captain's logs and made my own title music! I'm also hoping to incorporate multiple POVs into new videos but I didn't have that for the ones we've already filmed. There are 16 episodes already and more are coming out twice a week on Fridays and Sundays. The series has a few loyal fans already so I hope you'll all enjoy it. The comments on the videos are already a lot better than the average for YouTube and I'm sure the Pulsar community can keep that up!

I hope the developers will also consider taking a look, because this could be really good playtesting data. (You can also ask me for the raw footage, because I've edited out a lot of the bugs and gameplay problems we had, like getting disconnected, spending ages wandering around stations looking for the right people, and the "raid a gentleman's stash" mission before that got fixed.)

TuftyIndigo

Re: YouTube series with a novice crew

Post by TuftyIndigo » Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:50 pm

Just replying to my own post to let you know that we finished the series, so if you want to check out a complete playthrough, from a fresh start (with new players) to getting four data fragments (as far as you can get in the story for now), check out the YouTube playlist. 45 episodes about 20 minutes each. If you stick around to the end, there's a sneak preview of what's planned for the next series!