speaking of foxes...

Any kind of art is welcome, non-related, or fan art!
aaaddd4747
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

speaking of foxes...

Post by aaaddd4747 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:37 am

i give you this.

STARRING:
GENERIC_PLAYERMODEL as Admiral James T. GENERIC_PLAYERMODEL
and
Foxxy as Kahn

ALSO STARRING:
GENERIC_PLAYERMODEL as Captian GENERIC_PLAYERMODEL

---------------------------------------------------------------------
i had fun making this, and learned a few things along the way, hope you enjoy!
ship: OFSS DERPY_PENGUIN

Edinstein
Leafy Developer
Leafy Developer

Re: speaking of foxes...

Post by Edinstein » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:28 am

Awesome! I would totally watch that movie! :D

aaaddd4747
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by aaaddd4747 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:47 am

Edinstein wrote:Awesome! I would totally watch that movie! :D
funny thing is i have half a video, its just a matter of convincing myself to edit the however many hours of it down to a reasonable size

Zukaro
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by Zukaro » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:49 am

I wanna hug the fooooooooooox :3

I's never seen the Wrath of Khan. ;^; I's seen the new Star Trek movie which was a blatant rip off of the Wrath of Khan though. :V
The thing I think about the new Star Trek movies is that they're good when they do their own thing, but every time they make a reference to the original (such as Spock yelling "KHAAAAN" (which they for some reason switched the roles, where in the Wrath of Khan it was Kirk yelling that (I think, nawt sure :p)) it's super awkward and just doesn't suit it. It was also stupid how Spock's climactic line was used as a throw away line for the trailer and done in the first 5 min of the movie. :v The "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" thing. Although I've never seen the original, I know that line has a lot of meaning behind it and stuff and that Spock daied. :V And that line has a lot of weight. It shouldn't have just been a throw away line. :V :p Plus when(SPOILERSSSSSZAAAA DUN READ IF NU WANT) Kirk died in the sorta remake and then just came back 30 seconds later, dat was stupid. :v They shoulda at least left him dead for the whole movie and brought him back in the next (cuz we all know they're gonna make more, cuz money).

Although I've never seen the original movies, and I've barely seen the original series (seen a few episodes, but I much prefer Star Trek The Next Generation). :p But still.

I somewhat hope they remake TNG just cuz it'd be interesting to see how they do things. :P But idk. They might nawt do it right. I've heard a lot of people say they dislike the new Star Trek movies. But I've never been much a fan of the original (I do like some of the characters, such as Spock, McCoy, and Scotty), so idk. But I'm definitely a fan of TNG. :p
Zukaro Travon
Robotic Fox

aaaddd4747
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by aaaddd4747 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:40 am

Zukaro wrote:I wanna hug the fooooooooooox :3

I's never seen the Wrath of Khan. ;^; I's seen the new Star Trek movie which was a blatant rip off of the Wrath of Khan though. :V
The thing I think about the new Star Trek movies is that they're good when they do their own thing, but every time they make a reference to the original (such as Spock yelling "KHAAAAN" (which they for some reason switched the roles, where in the Wrath of Khan it was Kirk yelling that (I think, nawt sure :p)) it's super awkward and just doesn't suit it. It was also stupid how Spock's climactic line was used as a throw away line for the trailer and done in the first 5 min of the movie. :v The "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" thing. Although I've never seen the original, I know that line has a lot of meaning behind it and stuff and that Spock daied. :V And that line has a lot of weight. It shouldn't have just been a throw away line. :V :p Plus when(SPOILERSSSSSZAAAA DUN READ IF NU WANT) Kirk died in the sorta remake and then just came back 30 seconds later, dat was stupid. :v They shoulda at least left him dead for the whole movie and brought him back in the next (cuz we all know they're gonna make more, cuz money).

Although I've never seen the original movies, and I've barely seen the original series (seen a few episodes, but I much prefer Star Trek The Next Generation). :p But still.

I somewhat hope they remake TNG just cuz it'd be interesting to see how they do things. :P But idk. They might nawt do it right. I've heard a lot of people say they dislike the new Star Trek movies. But I've never been much a fan of the original (I do like some of the characters, such as Spock, McCoy, and Scotty), so idk. But I'm definitely a fan of TNG. :p

:o you've never seen it? despite its age, its still by far the best trek movie! (though i'd recommend watching TOS: Space Seed first, else the backstory won't make any sense :p ).

il agree with you that into darkness is yet another twok rip-off, just like nemesis was. and you're right, the new star trek movies, even the TNG movies, lost the star trek touch. they are all just a bunch of lame action movies, its like they lost the whole point of the series (i somehow managed to ignore that and still enjoy 2009 and into darkness somehow though (that whole role-switch thing was pretty random though, i was confused a bit at that point)). TOS is alright, once you get past the 1960's cardboard starships.. its alot like TNG, except for that nearly every episode is considered a classic, and theres kirk being... kirk...

ive watched basically everything from every series, except DS9/ENT because they stopped playing reruns by the time i got to them (was watching them in order)

GwaziMagnum
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by GwaziMagnum » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:53 am

Good pictue! :)
But you forgot to add Zukaro blowing up a planet... :/

Also, the 5 minute trailer for Star Trek? That's a long ass trailer... hell when me and others (Zukaro included) were watching that in the theatre all we could think was "Did we walk into the wrong theatre?".

TwoHedWlf
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by TwoHedWlf » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:52 pm

speaking of foxes...
NO! Let us never speak of foxes again. :x
Death to foxes

Zukaro
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester