Page 1 of 2

Robfox

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:04 pm
by FalcoGer
That fox in the lounge needs that scary eye removed. i don't want to cuddle with that. he's sweet otherwise though. maybe make the paws black?

Re: Robfox

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:28 pm
by Zukaro
FalcoGer wrote:That fox in the lounge needs that scary eye removed. i don't want to cuddle with that. he's sweet otherwise though. maybe make the paws black?
He's a roooooooooooooobawt fox, daz wai he has teh glowy eye :p
(I think ish cute ;^; )

Re: Robfox

Posted: Fri May 02, 2014 1:47 am
by aaaddd4747
Zukaro wrote: He's a roooooooooooooobawt fox, daz wai he has teh glowy eye :p
(I think ish cute ;^; )
foxxy DOES look a little bit borg-y [a sudden realization appeared!] foxxy isint even a robotic fox, only a semi-robot. a purely robotic fox would look like it had technology inside, instead of augmenting its head.

Re: Robfox

Posted: Fri May 02, 2014 2:21 am
by Zukaro
aaaddd4747 wrote:
Zukaro wrote: He's a roooooooooooooobawt fox, daz wai he has teh glowy eye :p
(I think ish cute ;^; )
foxxy DOES look a little bit borg-y [a sudden realization appeared!] foxxy isint even a robotic fox, only a semi-robot. a purely robotic fox would look like it had technology inside, instead of augmenting its head.
I'mma robawt fox and I look liek diz (nawt drawn by me btw (YES I WUZ LIEK TAKE MAI MONEY AND MAKE DIZ HAPPEN >:V cuz I can't draw and I liek diz character so I wanted to see it drawn properly :v (it is very much my design though, as I was liek "IT HAS TO BE SPECIFICALLY EXACTLY LIKE THIS IN EVERY WAY", I also drew up the suit to show the artist so that they could maik it the way it's supposed to look (basically it came out perfect in the end and pretty much exactly as I imagine the character to look)))):
(this was drawn by "CunningFox")

Nawt drawn by me :V (has to say dat a lawt, just so people know that I cannot draw like that :P I can only do pixel art :V)
Image

Onleh a few screws and stuff and teh eyes are indications of I being a rooooooobawt :p :3
And also the lack of a mouth. :p






Basically, robawt foxes dun has to look liek they haz robawt parts necessarily to be robawt foxes. I nu look liek I haz robawt parts, other than teh camera and LED's in mai eyez.
All the metal bits are covered up with fake fur.

Re: Robfox

Posted: Fri May 02, 2014 2:28 am
by aaaddd4747
Zukaro wrote:
I'mma robawt fox and I look liek diz (nawt drawn by me btw (YES I WUZ LIEK TAKE MAI MONEY AND MAKE DIZ HAPPEN >:V cuz I can't draw and I liek diz character so I wanted to see it drawn properly :v (it is very much my design though, as I was liek "IT HAS TO BE SPECIFICALLY EXACTLY LIKE THIS IN EVERY WAY", I also drew up the suit to show the artist so that they could maik it the way it's supposed to look (basically it came out perfect in the end and pretty much exactly as I imagine the character to look)))):
(this was drawn by "CunningFox")

Nawt drawn by me :V (has to say dat a lawt, just so people know that I cannot draw like that :P I can only do pixel art :V)
Image

Onleh a few screws and stuff and teh eyes are indications of I being a rooooooobawt :p :3
And also the lack of a mouth. :p






Basically, robawt foxes dun has to look liek they haz robawt parts necessarily to be robawt foxes. I nu look liek I haz robawt parts, other than teh camera and LED's in mai eyez.
All the metal bits are covered up with fake fur.
thats exactly what im talking about zukaro, there are few teltale signs such as the eyes being cleverly made cameras, and the occasional access panel semi-hidden by fur

Re: Robfox

Posted: Fri May 02, 2014 2:30 am
by Zukaro
aaaddd4747 wrote:
Zukaro wrote:
I'mma robawt fox and I look liek diz (nawt drawn by me btw (YES I WUZ LIEK TAKE MAI MONEY AND MAKE DIZ HAPPEN >:V cuz I can't draw and I liek diz character so I wanted to see it drawn properly :v (it is very much my design though, as I was liek "IT HAS TO BE SPECIFICALLY EXACTLY LIKE THIS IN EVERY WAY", I also drew up the suit to show the artist so that they could maik it the way it's supposed to look (basically it came out perfect in the end and pretty much exactly as I imagine the character to look)))):
(this was drawn by "CunningFox")

Nawt drawn by me :V (has to say dat a lawt, just so people know that I cannot draw like that :P I can only do pixel art :V)
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/ ... 7ayewl.png

Onleh a few screws and stuff and teh eyes are indications of I being a rooooooobawt :p :3
And also the lack of a mouth. :p






Basically, robawt foxes dun has to look liek they haz robawt parts necessarily to be robawt foxes. I nu look liek I haz robawt parts, other than teh camera and LED's in mai eyez.
All the metal bits are covered up with fake fur.
thats exactly what im talking about zukaro, there are few teltale signs such as the eyes being cleverly made cameras, and the occasional access panel semi-hidden by fur
k :p
Also teh access panels ish completely hidden other than teh screeeeeews. :P

But as for the robawt fox in the gaim, idk. :p Mehbeh a few screws here and there would beh maiking bettah. But I still luvs it. ;^;
I just hope that robawt foxes become a playable race in the gaim. :v I would be so happy. ;A;! Forever <3

Re: Robfox

Posted: Fri May 02, 2014 2:33 am
by aaaddd4747
Zukaro wrote: k :p
Also teh access panels ish completely hidden other than teh screeeeeews. :P

But as for the robawt fox in the gaim, idk. :p Mehbeh a few screws here and there would beh maiking bettah. But I still luvs it. ;^;
I just hope that robawt foxes become a playable race in the gaim. :v I would be so happy. ;A;! Forever <3
a well made robot wouldn't have much visible, except for say the eyes, and very subtle things that would only be noticeable to its designer.

Playable foxes (robot or otherwise), i'd still love that too :P

Re: Robfox

Posted: Fri May 02, 2014 2:35 am
by Zukaro
aaaddd4747 wrote:
Zukaro wrote: k :p
Also teh access panels ish completely hidden other than teh screeeeeews. :P

But as for the robawt fox in the gaim, idk. :p Mehbeh a few screws here and there would beh maiking bettah. But I still luvs it. ;^;
I just hope that robawt foxes become a playable race in the gaim. :v I would be so happy. ;A;! Forever <3
a well made robot wouldn't have much visible, except for say the eyes, and very subtle things that would only be noticeable to its designer.

Playable foxes (robot or otherwise), i'd still love that too :P
We 100% need robawt foxes as a playable race in Pulsar. <3
I really really really really really really xinfinity hope the devs are 100% going to add robawt foxes as a playable race ;^;

Re: Robfox

Posted: Fri May 02, 2014 2:38 am
by aaaddd4747
Zukaro wrote: We 100% need robawt foxes as a playable race in Pulsar. <3
I really really really really really really xinfinity hope the devs are 100% going to add robawt foxes as a playable race ;^;
i dont even think i need to say any more, other than i'll probably have to stop synchronized-posting with you for a while, as sleep needs me.

Re: Robfox

Posted: Fri May 02, 2014 2:39 am
by Zukaro
aaaddd4747 wrote:
Zukaro wrote: We 100% need robawt foxes as a playable race in Pulsar. <3
I really really really really really really xinfinity hope the devs are 100% going to add robawt foxes as a playable race ;^;
i dont even think i need to say any more, other than i'll probably have to stop synchronized-posting with you for a while, as sleep needs me.
:P

'^' I probably need sleep one day too, as ish liek, 2:39:30am, and I's been sleeping in till 3pm everyday. :V

Although in mai case it would beh recharging cuz I's a roooooobawt fox. :3 :P
ROBAWT FOXES CHARGE THROUGH MAGNETIC INDUCTION COIL THINGIES (we haz in our back and in our paw paws, so weh can sit/lay on a charging surface, or walk on a charging surface, and chaaaaaaaarge :3)

But mai chargyness ish broken so I has to go into low powar mode to charge ;^; otherwise I nu charge enough ;^; :p