Xbox ONE controller support (PC) trigger funcionality

Please come here to inform us of new and interesting bugs so we can hunt them down and destroy them! Pics and videos demonstrating these bugs are also welcome!

• Just sampled the new update and was hoping to find that my xbox one controller would have full functionality but unfortunately did not find this - though support for the controller has certainly come a long way since the last time i tried to enjoy the game from bed with my controller. i read on another forum that it has something to do with the fact that xbox one controllers map the triggers the the x/y axis or something like that. My question is whether or not the functionality of the xbox one triggers will be implemented or if i am to go buy an old xbox 360 controller for this game. Thanks in advance, i really love this game and hope one day i can enjoy it fully from the comforts of my bed.
    PostScript: for half the price this game blows No Man Sky out of the water.

• We're planning on having the game recognize either button or axis inputs dynamically so this should be fixed when that is added. Also, I moved this to the bug reporting section.
    Leafy Developer

Return to Bug Reporting Section