New update BROKE upper level ship combat

Please come here to inform us of new and interesting bugs so we can hunt them down and destroy them! Pics and videos demonstrating these bugs are also welcome!
Legoaustin11
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

New update BROKE upper level ship combat

Post by Legoaustin11 » Sun May 14, 2017 9:56 pm

This update may fix the low level ship content, but it BROKE HIGH LEVEL COMBAT!! The Grim Cutlass has the best reactor and shields. Lv6 is new max turret. Basically, take cutlass and you win. You cant get better. I tried for 2 weeks straight. Not 1 more better component. PLZ FIX HIGH LEVEL COMBAT!

Not to mention shock drones require 4+ e shield boosting and 30 fuel caps for my MAX ship to kill about 3 shock drones. Plus 6 phase drones are pointless bc they cant fight back. Sure new stuff made low levels fun, but upper level has become a "how long can we run without repairing", or "lets see how much borthix and contraband we can take, and how many times we can get caught". It just feels more limited, because in the old version, ships would spawn with many levels of components, but now, I have yet to find a ship that has any better components than my cutlass (max extractor and caos).

Please add higher level component caps + caos level caps bc high level is pointless when I can take a cutlass with 2 other crew on a stock ship and just win the game.