Fluffy biscuit delivery mission bug

Please come here to inform us of new and interesting bugs so we can hunt them down and destroy them! Pics and videos demonstrating these bugs are also welcome!
Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:34 pm

• ----------------------------
    Bug Report
    ----------------------------
    Game Version: Beta 16
    Date and Time Encountered (DD/MM/YY, HH:MM (12h format)): 28/10/17, 03:26 PM CDT
    Possible Conflicting Software (such as firewalls and anti-virus): None
    Severity: Moderate
    Description of Bug: There's two bugs in this one.

(1)I've just been given a mission to deliver 4 crates of biscuits to a robot at the burrow. After searching for ages, I finally found the bunker that the mission text was referring to (please put a marker on the scanner that shows the door, BTW). Before entering the bunker, the graphics were normal. After leaving the bunker, everything is dark outside as if it has the same ambient lighting as the inside of the bunker. See the images below.

(2) The robot that I'm supposed to deliver biscuits to is not inside the bunker, or anywhere in the Burrow for that matter.

Steps to Reproduce: Get the quest to deliver biscuits to the "biggest fan", try to deliver biscuits
    Possible Workaround: For the lighting bug, beaming up to the ship and then back down to the planet fixes the bug. No workaround (that I'm aware of) for the missing biscuit recipient.
    Screenshots and/or Video: [https://imgur.com/a/opxmT
    Notes:
    Hardware Configuration:

CPU: Intel i5
    GPU: NVidia GTX 750
    RAM: 8GB
    Motherboard: Asus
    HDD: Seagate 500 GB HDD
    SSD: Seagate 500 GB SSD