After Load game: Talent points, inventory, weapon settings

Please come here to inform us of new and interesting bugs so we can hunt them down and destroy them! Pics and videos demonstrating these bugs are also welcome!

• ----------------------------
    Bug Report
    Game Version: 16.2.
    Date and Time Encountered (27/12/07, 10:00 (12h format)):
    Possible Conflicting Software (such as firewalls and anti-virus): no

Severity: Annoying

Description of Bug: When I load a game, my talent points(and all AI-crew points) must be re-assigned, all my equipped weapons are back in my locker and in weapons room every weapon is back on full charge(even though at the time of saving, only Main Turret was at full charge). So every time I load a game, we have to reassign talent points, run to the lockers, equip all the stuff again and set the weapon settings.

Steps to Reproduce:
    1. Save game with talent points assigned, weapons equipped, laser- and plasma turrets set to minimum.
    2. Get yourself in a situation where your ship is destroyed
    3. Load game again

Possible Workaround: Close the whole game, restart the game and then load. This only helps with the talent points though...
    Screenshots and/or Video: Not available
    Notes: -
    Hardware Configuration:

CPU: Intel i7-6820HQ 2,7GHz
    GPU: Default of Lenovo P50
    RAM: 32GB
    Motherboard: 01AY360
    HDD: no
    SSD: NTFS (84GB free)

EDIT: Added line breaks, a possible workaround and cleared the steps to reproduce.

• Thanks for the report

Could you send us your save file / perhaps an output log? Instructions:

Talent points / inventory should be saved and loaded.

The save file doesn't save everything you mentioned (weapon charge, power levels, etc) but perhaps it could save some of the power settings in addition to what it saves now. I'll look into that.
    Leafy Developer

Return to Bug Reporting Section