All the shops have the same inventory

Please come here to inform us of new and interesting bugs so we can hunt them down and destroy them! Pics and videos demonstrating these bugs are also welcome!
Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:12 pm

• As the title says, every shop I visit has the exact same inventory. Even the general stores that sell food and guns have the same inventory. I'm pretty sure the inventory of items sold is from one of the "? stores" as it includes programs like Barrage, Capacitor, and Armor flaw, along with high level beam shields. As soon as this bug started I realized I couldn't sell anything either. The selling screen would just show no items.

Any help would be appreciated

waduhek

• This is a decently rare bug that I've encountered once or twice. I don't remember exactly how I fixed it, but I would try a mix of reloading/saving, restarting the game, starting new games, etc.

Mr. Morague

• Thanks for the report, sorry for the issue

We'll look into it, could you send us the save file so we can quickly reproduce it on our end? Send it to team@leafygames.com

Thanks!

cptslog
    Leafy Developer

• @cptslog

Thanks for the quick reply.

It seems to have fixed itself after restarting a few times. If I come across it again ill send that save file along with a link referencing this post.

Have a good one!

waduhek

Return to Bug Reporting Section

Information