Hotas not saving

Please come here to inform us of new and interesting bugs so we can hunt them down and destroy them! Pics and videos demonstrating these bugs are also welcome!
Ying Seh

Hotas not saving

Post by Ying Seh » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:43 am

So i set up my joystick pressed the option to save controls typed the name clicked save and nothing click it again, nothing
I think okay maybe it just doesn't show. So I come back after exiting the game and my controls hadn't saved i check the load controls but nothing was there other then default.
Please fix.

cptslog
Leafy Developer
Leafy Developer

Re: Hotas not saving

Post by cptslog » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:01 pm

Sorry for the issue, thanks for the report

Could you send an output log file? It would be very helpful! Instructions: http://www.pulsarthegame.com/sending-an-output-log-file
Also what is the make/model of the hotas?

Ying Seh

Post by Ying Seh » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:55 am

The problem seems to have been resolved in the last patch.

Cadoc

Post by Cadoc » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:27 am

Hi there, sorry to bring this thread back from the dead, but I cannot save my key bindings if any of the hotas selections are highlighted. My stick is a Thrustmaster Hotas X

cptslog
Leafy Developer
Leafy Developer

Post by cptslog » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:18 pm

Hi Cadoc,

If you haven't yet sending us your output log file could be very helpful in tracking down the issue. Instructions: http://www.pulsarthegame.com/sending-an-output-log-file

Just for clarification, when you say you can't save: do you mean that the button appears to do nothing when clicked?

Sorry for the issue, hope we can get it sorted out quickly