another group of bugs

Please come here to inform us of new and interesting bugs so we can hunt them down and destroy them! Pics and videos demonstrating these bugs are also welcome!
skynigh

another group of bugs

Post by skynigh » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:25 am

well this list is not as long hahah
bug hunting is fun lol
If you need any more details or into about any of the bugs i list let me know
also note the biggest issue is number 6 because its a talent issue that has seemingly been around for a while but mostly that is still low priority
----------------------------
Bug Report
Game Version:19.6
Date and Time Encountered 9-19-18
Possible Conflicting Software (such as firewalls and anti-virus): None
Severity: low
Description of Bug:
Steps to Reproduce:
Possible Workaround:
Screenshots and/or Video:
Notes:
Hardware Configuration:

CPU:AMD-FX-8320
GPU:Nvidia Geforce GTX 750
RAM:16 GB
Motherboard: GA-78LMT
HDD:(2) 1 TB hard drives
SSD:NONE

1) flame and bio turrets dont break cloak

2) Wagner 3rd artifact mission planet has a temp of 74 degrees so no suite is needed for humans unsure if its a bug but figured it put it anyway https://i.imgur.com/9sJmtgW.jpg

3) deliver biscuits to restricted CU site fails when you accept it https://i.imgur.com/l8oZGVg.jpg

4) some components or scrap in cargo spots will teleport you to the teleporter and you cant get back to engineer the only way to fix this currently is discord the item and get lucky finding or completely move the item all together at a shop

5) the planet with radiation if your a robot and you have the perk anti radiation you dont take any radiation at all and its the only planet like that all other planets seem to work properly

6) repair grenades dont heal robotic crew members until detonation (I figured that if repair guns work so should the grenade of the same thing so thought it was a bug )

7) Special Inertia thrusts does not actually work, in place of actually using this talent it uses Racing school which boosts the turning rate of the ship so basically its just set to use the wrong talent

8) repair stations when you go to them do not have jetpack sounds at all but all other sounds play properly

9) In cornila station when your located in the observatory the players jetpack is able to be seen in space also the further away from the window you are the larger that jetpack becomes
https://i.imgur.com/y9IktQl.jpg

cptslog
Leafy Developer
Leafy Developer

Re: another group of bugs

Post by cptslog » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:08 am

Thanks for the detailed reports and screenshots

We'll look into them and get some fixes in

Also for #4: what ship were you on when this happened?

skynigh

Re: another group of bugs

Post by skynigh » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:51 pm

hmm its happens on really every ship except the Roland but unsure it it can even happen there i have had people encounter it mostly its in tight close range of other scrap because it has a area of effect that makes it send you back to the teleporter roughly about 3 feet out