Clipping outside of the Destroyer

Please come here to inform us of new and interesting bugs so we can hunt them down and destroy them! Pics and videos demonstrating these bugs are also welcome!
Kersakof
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Clipping outside of the Destroyer

Post by Kersakof » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:23 am

Game Version: Beta 20.3
Date and Time Encountered (DD/MM/YY, HH:MM (12h format)): 12/28/18 03:09 AM
----------------------------
Possible Conflicting Software (such as firewalls and anti-virus): Windows defender
Severity: Depends on situation
Description of Bug: You can go out of bounds of the W.D. Destroyer class vessel.
Steps to Reproduce: I'm unsure of how I exactly did it, but I was jumping around the weapons refill stache on the W.D. Destroyer vessel. I eventually clipped through the wall and noticed I could go outside of the ship. I tried to get back inside and got stuck in the ceiling.
Possible Workaround: Far as I know, leaving and rejoining is the only way possible to fix this.
Screenshots and/or Video: Image
Notes: Apologies for the bad screenshot, the game I was in was about to close so I hastily pressed the print screen button.

I tried to replicate this issue but I haven't been successful. I'm not sure what the steps are to reproduce this.
Hardware Configuration:

CPU: Intel i7-6700k CPU 4.00 Ghz
GPU: AMD Vega 64
RAM: 16 GB RAM
Motherboard: Z170X-Ultra Gaming
HDD: 2 TB Western Digital hard drive
SSD:

Edinstein
Leafy Developer
Leafy Developer

Re: Clipping outside of the Destroyer

Post by Edinstein » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:27 pm

Thanks for the report and the screenshot, we'll try to replicate the issue on our end.