Null pwn on the bridge of the intrepid

Please come here to inform us of new and interesting bugs so we can hunt them down and destroy them! Pics and videos demonstrating these bugs are also welcome!
FloppyDisk

Null pwn on the bridge of the intrepid

Post by FloppyDisk » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:35 am

null pwn generated on the bridge of the intrepid randomly for captain and all crew share one, each player/s can can only interact with their null pawn. when shot a health bar appears (see attached screenshot) changing class does not affect the position of the null pwn and even a re-join (to same and different class) does not affect the position. the null pwn located just off the corner of the science station on the bridge near the door. (again see attached screenshots) even restarting the game (client and host) did not have any affect on the location of the pwn. when shooting with anything other than a phase pistol the shot sound is not herd and the game is spammed with exceptions Image Image
as a robot I hear the robot damage sound and the sylvasi in the crew hear their own species damage sound, a human in the crew hears the damage to it as a human. when we had a full game the first player (after the capt me in this case ) to join the game was unable to shoot this null pwn until the last joined player left and I reconnected. please see this video demonstrating the null pwn. please see the attached video that demonstrates this better than the photos https://youtu.be/pGwLhKLZZf8