Connecting to a Steam game server, from a client lauched without Steam, should give a message.

Please come here to inform us of new and interesting bugs so we can hunt them down and destroy them! Pics and videos demonstrating these bugs are also welcome!
ant

Connecting to a Steam game server, from a client lauched without Steam, should give a message.

Post by ant » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:04 am

I used to play Pulsar game, without Steam, in my decade old 64-bit W7 HPE SP1 PC to save precious resources. I noticed connecting to a Steam game server (join a crew) doesn't give a Steam requirement message right away. It only shows up after I quit the join a crew screen. It should do that when I try to connect. I was wondering why I couldn't join them last night for a minute.

cptslog
Leafy Developer
Leafy Developer

Re: Connecting to a Steam game server, from a client lauched without Steam, should give a message.

Post by cptslog » Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:51 pm

Thanks for the report, I agree that it should give a message and make it clear what's happening

We should be able to get it working that way in the next update or two

ant

Re: Connecting to a Steam game server, from a client lauched without Steam, should give a message.

Post by ant » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:31 pm

cptslog wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:51 pm
Thanks for the report, I agree that it should give a message and make it clear what's happening

We should be able to get it working that way in the next update or two
Thanks. ;)