SUBMISSION: Municipura

Post and discuss community hub design submissions here!
Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:00 pm

• Municipura

Municipura is a underwater city created by a group of scientists who use to work for the WD Corporation when it was rising to power. The abandonment happended before the WD had its strength it has now and during a conflict with the Colonial Union over claims of abuse of workers. Most the scientists that abandoned the WD agreeded that the path the WD was taking, was not a path they wanted to take and refused to help the company with new technologies.

Many scientists decided they were not going to stay with the company and so they took four hydroponics prototype ships and left for a distant world away from WD control that was a world mostly of water. While above the world they converted all the ships but one from space travel to be able to withstand the pressures of the water and to be able to support life. Over time they transformed the ships into a beautiful under water city with a state of the art research center dedicated to the advancement of Intelligent life and not money or power.

Most outsiders are restricted from coming to the city unless they bring some type of intellicual currency.

(Many typing errors as I wrote this on my phone, I'll be fixing it up later and adding more.)

blueberryagent
    Alpha Tester

Return to Community Hub Design Submissions

Information