Voting Guidelines - General Layout

Post and discuss community hub design submissions here!
Beastman

Re: Voting Guidelines - General Layout

Post by Beastman » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:45 pm

I vote for layout #4. And I have full confidence that you will do a good job of balancing the design of a functional station built out of parts of numerous different ships.

PlasticToyDinosaur
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by PlasticToyDinosaur » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:53 am

Actually it is the big thing connecting all the smaller pieces, the central shaft or what have you, that makes it looks like they were planning from the start to connect to this big ship, and to do so in an orderly fashion. See what I mean?

Put it like this; take a quarter of each major central hub-part (the 'spiral', the 'big slope', the 'three story cylinder' and the 'two-story doughnut'), in an intersecting fashion, and mash them together. I.e., it is not all based around one large hull, but several. Then, onto that, the smaller rooms (not even at detail level yet) are added. Basically, as if they competed about getting the 'best spot on the hub' and ended up with a 'best mess of a hub' instead. :mrgreen:
Yes. Yes, this is a fertile land, and we will thrive. We will rule over all this land, and we will call it... "Pulsar: Lost Colony"

Zorson

Post by Zorson » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:35 am

I vote for Layout 4. I love the idea of a station made of multiple derelict ships. It like a station that was in Star Trek Elite Force. I would be awesome if each room looked like it had an earlier function on its original ship, complete with components from that room. For instance the large central area in could have been a hydroponics bay or a main reactor on a massive ship. Also it would be cool if you used different textures, colors, and lighting in different parts of the station to make it seem more like multiple ships.

Edinstein
Leafy Developer
Leafy Developer

Post by Edinstein » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:01 pm

Hey everyone!

The results are in for the General Layout!
Learn more about it here: http://pulsarthegame.com/forums/viewtop ... f=3&t=1508

Thank you all for your feedback and for voting!

yacabo
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Re: fire and safety course

Post by yacabo » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:43 am

AadvikKumar wrote:*Twas deleted*
Oh look a bot

on a post that nobody looks at anymore

except for me
I love space

kanimiro

Post by kanimiro » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:01 am

I choose the layout 2 ....
Graduated from Soran University with First Class Degree with Honours in Computer Science.