SUBMISSION: WD Corp Branch/ outpost

Post and discuss community hub design submissions here!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:53 pm

This is pretty generic, where ever WD Corp can't tera-form a planet it doesn't like to lose out on lost income, So it builds these preformed, cheap/high rent stations. Very low overhead, and cut corners everywhere, marketed to gullible, err I mean inexperienced colonists who don't really look to closely at how thick the Gamma ray shielding is..

These ready to colonise stations can range from sparsely settled to raging metropolis, to tyrannically over-crowded. WD Corp doesn't get involved in the politics of each station, or who / how each station is run.. So depending on where the station is located it could have differing factions. All WD Corp cares about is the rent.. a station that stops paying can find themselves without an atmosphere very quickly..

Bussaca

• I'm sorry to tell you, but it's too late to submit your design.
    I love space

yacabo
    Alpha Tester

• yacabo wrote:I'm sorry to tell you, but it's too late to submit your design.

The game is alpha.. very very early alpha.. how long did KSP stay in alpha and then beta... 5+years of new ideas and implimentations, I'm sure new ideas are never discouraged. But your right, I missed this one..

Bussaca

• yacabo wrote:I'm sorry to tell you, but it's too late to submit your design.

Don't discourage awesome ideas and drawings! aha

I just look at this forum as an extension of the suggestions forum but specifically for station designs.

I'm sure Leafy will be adding more stations to the game than just Cornelius, so it's always handy to have a large selection of ideas for them to peruse.
    p e w p e w p e w

Cpt_Matt
    Alpha Tester

Return to Community Hub Design Submissions

Information