Beta 14.6 Release Notes

Official Announcements are here!
cptslog
Leafy Developer
Leafy Developer

Beta 14.6 Release Notes

Post by cptslog » Fri May 12, 2017 3:26 pm

Hey everyone!

Beta 14.6 is now out! It is an update focused on fixing bugs as reported by players and found in our testing.

Thanks everyone for your feedback and support!

Changes
-Increased scroll speed of ship log menu

Fixes
-Changed how some enemy ships are spawned to help prevent ships from spawning in asteroids
-VR startup should be smoother and more predictable
-Fixed issue with Keen Eye visuals that caused UI elements to not be removed correctly
-Reactor screen / reactor tooltip max temperatures should match now as expected
-Custom appearance menu should now work properly when editing bot appearances
-Fixed a bug on a cave planet’s teleport screen that prevented it from being useable
-Fixed a few issues that could cause some performance drops due to error logging

14.7 will be focused on bug fixing based on your feedback, we’re hoping to get many more fixes (and maybe some suggestions) in soon!

Thank you for your time!

Best,
The Leafy Games Team

Shaftoe

Re: Beta 14.6 Release Notes

Post by Shaftoe » Fri May 12, 2017 3:43 pm

I highly suggest you disable inertia after warp, because the ship often rams objects in its direct flight path. Seriously, pilot simple CAN'T stop the vessel before it hits an asteroid/station/something else.

Also, I've noticed that Roland engine sound vanishes after some time active.

And you just set up a great tradition! Telling people what will be in the next patch is a virtue of true Devs.
Last edited by Shaftoe on Sat May 13, 2017 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Error
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by Error » Sat May 13, 2017 1:05 am

cptslog wrote: -Reactor screen / reactor tooltip max temperatures should match now as expected

YES!

For some reason, this is the thing I'm most excited about.
Keep up the fantastic work guys!

Also I second what Shaftoe suggested. Although it's hilarious at times to nosedive into warp stations, it's completely unavoidable to my knowledge.
AI. Viridian Zenith
Engineer.

I like to break things.

Edinstein
Leafy Developer
Leafy Developer

Post by Edinstein » Fri May 19, 2017 5:36 pm

Shaftoe wrote:I highly suggest you disable inertia after warp, because the ship often rams objects in its direct flight path. Seriously, pilot simple CAN'T stop the vessel before it hits an asteroid/station/something else.

Also, I've noticed that Roland engine sound vanishes after some time active.

And you just set up a great tradition! Telling people what will be in the next patch is a virtue of true Devs.
The after warp drift should be considerably less now. We'll look into the Roland sound issue too.

In case you didn't know, we usually update our roadmap after each update where we briefly describe the next version.
http://www.pulsarthegame.com/roadmap/