Beta 15.3 Release Notes

Official Announcements are here!
Edinstein
Leafy Developer
Leafy Developer

Re: Beta 15.3 Release Notes

Post by Edinstein » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:10 am

Copying this reply from a comment we made on Steam:

That being said Beta 16 will focus on the addition of a new faction: The Fluffy Biscuit Company. This faction includes a new ship and a handful of new mechanics related to that faction as well as new content. One such mechanic is a biscuit creation station onboard the ship, which allows players to manufacture biscuits, consuming certain types may lead to unique temporary enhancements for you and your crew! For example: Eating a “Frozen Biscuit” reduces the amount of heat build-up when firing weapons!

We've made a few of these long format updates in the past, so I wouldn't say it's unusual. It's a big update with a lot of changes and additions, but we are on the home stretch now. I don't want to give out any concrete deadlines yet but it's coming along and should be out sometime in October if all goes well. Sorry for the silence!

RagedDrew
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by RagedDrew » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:27 am

Wow, it's been awhile since I last dropped by here and I've missed so much, the game is coming along nicely.

Shaftoe

Post by Shaftoe » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:24 am

Yes, indeed Leafy Games is too quiet. And I wonder if this release will make an impact they hope for.

ChemNerd42
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by ChemNerd42 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:14 pm

I'm sure it will make quite a positive impact for them. For such a small team, they have been doing phenomenal work after all.