Beta 26.2 is out now! It seems we’ve forgotten to mention one of the other additions we made to the game when Beta 26 first came out. We’ll add it here.
You can manage your ban list much easier now by going into your game settings and clicking the manage bans button. If you kick someone and want them to rejoin your game, you’ll need to go to this menu and remove their name from the list.
- Controls menu will now open SteamVR bindings window to allow for those controls to be customized in VR
- Tweaked the location of the Ship Component upgrade station on the Interceptor. It’s now to the right of the status screen in the cargo area, which may make it easier to find.
- Raised credit reward for WD mission ‘Remove Obstructions’
- Fixed a small visual issue with the virus shop interior
- Fixed an issue with Outpost 448 NPC Wilta Trem’s dialog range
- Fixed an issue with missing materials in a general shop
- Fixed some issues with floating assets on purple storm planet
- Fixed an issue with a floating object in space in first artifact planet sector
- Fixed an invisible NPC (Silaya Ovon) in Cornelia Station
- Fixed an issue with Outpost 448 NPC Ghogran Varseil’s dialog
- Fixed a collision issue on the Long Range Warp Station Interior
- In-game bug reports should now submit more information (active bindings file, game settings, etc) to help us track down issues faster
- The report a bug button in the escape menu should now work
- Fixed some small internal errors being reported by analytics
- Fixed a minor nav mesh issue found in the CU Command Center
- Fixed a few lighting issues found across Outpost 448
- Fixed an issue that could show the outdated SteamVR controllers binding controls / inputs for in-game messages
- Fixed an issue that would kick bots on the Civilian Ship upon their death
- Fixed an issue on the Civilian Ship where the respawn timer wouldn’t start at the appropriate time.
Thanks for your time and feedback!
The Leafy Games Team