Beta 27.1 is out now! This is mostly tweaks and fixes for the Academy based on some of the feedback we’ve gotten so far.
- Added a missile screen to the main turret control station in the Academy.
- Added an additional message letting people know they are playing offline when they try to start games, this should hopefully help reduce confusion.
- Added a description to the atrium respawner in the Academy
- We’ve removed the interaction prompt from the “pickup up” parts of the tip system as this may have been causing some confusion.
- “Fire Gun” tutorial prompt has been changed to “Fire Extinguisher”
- Tweaked the location of the Engineering Test NPC to avoid confusion about the lever interaction
- Changed “Use lever to start test” into “Click lever to start test” to hopefully make things extra clear.
- The Caustic Corsair no longer has the attribute text describing the toxic interior
- Fixed a visual issue with the ship while piloting in the Academy
- Fixed an issue with first person piloting in the Academy. Due to its unusual nature, it’s no longer possible to try that piloting mode in the Academy.
- Fixed an online/offline mode problem that could occur after playing the Academy. This may have made it seem like certain games being hosted were not visible in the game lobby or that the lobby was incorrectly empty.
- Fixed an issue involving the “Shock the System” program.
- Steam friends count when joining games should be more accurate
The Leafy Games Team