Beta 30.1 is now out! It is focused on fixing bugs reported by the community. This hotfix should also help with the reported issues involving the HOTAS bindings. We still plan to do more, but we figured it was worth getting a fix out for this sooner rather than later.
- Updated a locked door in the Lost Colony to make it clearer how to open it
- Tweaked the security containment screen to allow for the Ultramagnetized Enclosure property to be toggled from either the screen or the lever next to it. It wasn’t very clear that the lever was related to this property which led to some confusion.
- Starting a new game in offline mode should no longer cause an endless loading loop
- Fixed a mission bug that could cause duplicate missions when reloading in certain situations
- Fixed an issue with HOTAS-style controllers that caused their axis-based input to be ignored
- Fixed an issue preventing the new Military-Grade Shield Boosting program from appearing in general shops and the program shop
- Fixed an internal error causing minor performance issues during the Lost Colony sequence
- Fixed an issue with missiles that could cause them to incorrectly deal damage to distant targets
The Leafy Games Team