Humans need another strength

Have an idea or suggestion for PULSAR: Lost Colony? Post it here!
justinjah91

Humans need another strength

Post by justinjah91 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:20 pm

The ability to be revived once per jump is all well and good, but I spoken to many other players and the only people that choose humans do so purely for the sake of Being Human. Of the three races, most people feel that humans don't have enough advantages.

Many scientists believe that one of the main contributing factors to the evolutionary success of humans is our ability to sweat, leading to more endurance. This means that, while humans are not particularly fast runners, a human can run for a much longer period of time without overheating than most animals. I think a stamina boost would be a great benefit to playing as a human.

Edinstein
Leafy Developer
Leafy Developer

Re: Humans need another strength

Post by Edinstein » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:18 pm

That's a pretty neat idea! Thanks for the feedback and for the suggestion!

Wedge

Re: Humans need another strength

Post by Wedge » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:10 pm

Sounds like an excellent idea! It would help balance the crippled dynamic suits have created... might lead to fewer robot only crews. Also, oxygen is not only a power draw, but a major danger. I don’t see humans making a comeback without serious reworking.
“As for me, I am tormented with an everlasting itch for things remote. I love to sail forbidden seas, and land on barbarous coasts.”
― Herman Melville, Moby-Dick