Idea for updating the Sector Commander Fight

Have an idea or suggestion for PULSAR: Lost Colony? Post it here!
Pandemic08
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Idea for updating the Sector Commander Fight

Post by Pandemic08 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:28 pm

My idea is to update the sector commander fight because right now the fight is not nearly as difficult as it was when it was first introduced and it hasn't really been touched since it was introduced.

The first part of my idea is that you need to get a teleportation code from another ship that you have to find in a near by sector. With this code you would be able beam your crew past the impenetrable shield surrounding the sector commander. Once you have some of you crew over they have to fight their way to a shield generator and destroy it so that your ship can begin it's assault on station. Without destroying this shield it would be impossible to damage the sector commander. I thought this would be a great way to mix up the combat a bit. Having your crew infiltrate a the base while your pilot flies for his life and waiting for his moment to go in for the kill. I was also thinking that there could possibly be some other systems within the base that affect different things like how fast the commander can fire its weapons or something like that.

Would love to see something like this in the game but if you have other plans for the sector commander Ill just have to wait and see what you guys come up with.