Role Play actions

Have an idea or suggestion for PULSAR: Lost Colony? Post it here!
Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:13 am

• (Sorry for my Eng guys, realy) Hello Leafy Games! Me and my crew are love your game! The thing that we realy whant to see in your game is more RP actions. Realy, we need to write every RP action into chat. We playing Pulsar because it is realy good place to roleplay. We are writing tons of text to the chat, and we will love this game much more if you'd add some more roleplay features in game. Features like: A sitting animation, more interactive panels, animations of eating, maybe more effects of getting drunk, interactive panels, the feature to repair the ship by opening and repairing some panels, more customisations of faces, and i can suggest more! i hope that you'll add more RP features, then i'll buy this game to my friends. Again, sorry for English, and thank you for your game!

Shadow_Eagle

Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:53 pm

• We're planning on taking another pass at characters, which will likely include more customization options. I personally would like to add more variation to certain animations. We may not have all the things you suggested, but I'd like to try to get a couple in there! No guarantees at this time, but we'll try. Thank you for the kind words and suggestions, and we're glad to hear you're enjoying the game!

Edinstein
    Leafy Developer

Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:00 pm

• It would also benefit from yawning, dancing, saluting, etc animations.

Afinati

Return to Your Suggestions

Information