Robot Foxes

Have an idea or suggestion for PULSAR: Lost Colony? Post it here!
Zukaro
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Robot Foxes

Post by Zukaro » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:28 pm

:3

I suggest robotic foxes as a playable race in the game (or just a character customization thing that can be done which turns you into a robotic fox). :3
Cuz Robawt foxes are amazing. <3
Zukaro Travon
Robotic Fox

JaySee
Backer
Backer

Re: Robot Foxes

Post by JaySee » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:42 pm

bump :P

casauchi

Post by casauchi » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:45 pm

JaySee wrote:bump :P
I see no reason to bump it as it's the only thread in here atm ;)

cptslog
Leafy Developer
Leafy Developer

Post by cptslog » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:57 pm

Oh Zukaro!

I knew once I saw your name in the Suggestions forum that it would be about robot foxes.

Once we're at a more stable point in late Alpha or Beta we'll look into adding stuff like this!

Thanks for the suggestion!

shireknight
Visionary
Visionary

Post by shireknight » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:07 pm

Lol I also knew there would be a thread in here about Robot Foxes as soon as I saw Zukaro's post in the introductions thread :lol:

Zukaro
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by Zukaro » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:07 pm

cptslog wrote:Oh Zukaro!

I knew once I saw your name in the Suggestions forum that it would be about robot foxes.

Once we're at a more stable point in late Alpha or Beta we'll look into adding stuff like this!

Thanks for the suggestion!
:P :3 Well, I had too. :3 I triiiiiiied to make the very first post on this forums about robawt foxes. It was mai genius plan of amazingness, but people were too fast. ;^; But at least it was teh first post of the suggestions bit. :3

And yaaaaaaaay!! :3 <3 @ the looking into adding things liek this in the future. :3 :P

I should probably make the suggestion better though. :P So I'll do that now.

A few things that I think would be nice are multiple races (robawt foxes <3), each with it's own set of unique skills that no other race has. I haven't thought of anything for other races, but maybe for robot foxes they could integrate with the spaceship itself and have bonuses to things like hacking and such (if you're adding that; which I do remember hearing something about in one of the DevLog) since they're able to connect directly to the machine. :P Stuff like that might be cool. :3 I've not really thought up much else other than that. :P However, if you guys do go the route of making races have their own special abilities humans need to have one too. :P As something I find in a lot of games with multiple races is humans are the most boring race there is and often don't have any special abilities. :P Not sure if special abilities would work in this game however, but I could see a few small differences working.

Oh and teh robawt foxes has to has fur. :3 :p Cuz (my idea with them anyways) is they're robotic but they're made to not look robotic (other than glowy eyes and maybe a few screws in the back of their head). :P (obviously it's up to you guys though what things look like and if they're even in the game :P but stiiiiill, I can halp suggest things and push push nudge nudge :3)
Zukaro Travon
Robotic Fox

Tanksy
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by Tanksy » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:39 pm

I don't know if I should be terrified of your obsession with robotic foxes or bowled over with cuteness, haha!

I'd second this if it included other animals as well as foxes ^.~

Argis
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by Argis » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:45 pm

I cant believe it. the first thing I see when I visit the forums is a suggestion for robot foxes. And of course it's from Zuckaro!
All I have to say is this.... Please, Please put Robot foxes in this game! Zuckaro will hit me if you don't. I'm not even joking. He knows me in real life, and if he ever gets even slightly moody, especially when it comes to foxes, he hits me. It's a weird kind of friendship.

Zukaro
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by Zukaro » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:54 pm

Argis wrote:I cant believe it. the first thing I see when I visit the forums is a suggestion for robot foxes. And of course it's from Zuckaro!
All I have to say is this.... Please, Please put Robot foxes in this game! Zuckaro will hit me if you don't. I'm not even joking. He knows me in real life, and if he ever gets even slightly moody, especially when it comes to foxes, he hits me. It's a weird kind of friendship.
I love all foxes, nawt just robot foxes. :P I love foxes more than anything in the universe. <3
But the reason I'm suggesting robawt foxes is cuz robots are cool and I <3 foxes. And I think it'd be fun to play as a robotic fox (which looks liek a normal fox other than glowy eyes (hopefully customizable cuz I wanna has glowy green eyes :P) a few screws in the back of his head and a connector on his neck to connect to the ship :p). :3

As for more animals; start suggesting some races. :3 :P Cuz I think it'd be awesome if there were a few races in Pulsar which you could play as, each with it's own unique abilities (or if there ends up being a lot of races each race type (I'mma call it a metarace) would have it's own general unique ability; for example, any synthetic lifeform would have the abilities related to connecting directly to the ship and improved hacking as a result even if they were a different race of the synthetic metarace :P (ROBAWT FOXES :3 <3)).

But the #1 thing we absolutely definitely need in Pulsar no matter what under all circumstances is robawt foxes. :3

Argis wrote:I cant believe it. the first thing I see when I visit the forums is a suggestion for robot foxes. And of course it's from Zuckaro!
Ohai. :3 YOU SPELT MAI NAIM WRONG FOOL. ;A;! Ish Zukaro nawt Zawekauani. :P
*hits cuz idk you ish you* :P :3
And nu ish nawt dat weird a friendship. :P It makes perfect sense. :3 I've known you since grade 2, therefore I ish allowed to hit you. :3 :P (at least ish just jokingly though :p (well, play hitting is probably a better word; as it's nawt to hurt (even if it does sometimes :p but daz cuz idk daz wat happens))). But dat dun mean you ish allowed to hit meh back ;A;! cuz I'mma fox and dat would just be mean spirited. ;^;

:3 But anyways, yes we need robawt foxes <3 so badly ;A;!
Zukaro Travon
Robotic Fox

PlasticToyDinosaur
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by PlasticToyDinosaur » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:26 am

Could find a wee wobot fox on some planet! When you find a power cell too it speaks when activated; "*zk* Arrrooooo!" :mrgreen:
Yes. Yes, this is a fertile land, and we will thrive. We will rule over all this land, and we will call it... "Pulsar: Lost Colony"