Update Frequency

Discussion about PULSAR: Lost Colony including talking about factions, classes, ship systems, playstyles, etc.
progress
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Re: Update Frequency

Post by progress » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:30 pm

Oh God, I followed both Starforge and The Stomping Land. I was incredibly disappointed neither amounted to anything.

TheLastPiano

Post by TheLastPiano » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:17 pm

Cube World :(

FisherEx

Post by FisherEx » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:31 am

Centration...

spartanshalo

Post by spartanshalo » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:58 am

Centration? I dont think it is dead or going nowhere. It is just very slow progress. Some of these indie devs make great progress, but keep in mind only a handful are like that. Most are not quite so gifted and take much more time to work on their games. Also of note is that many of the polished looking indie games kinda "cheated" if you will by developing a good portion of the game before ever announcing it. They have several years of work done so it is easy to think they built it all overnight. I personally cant wait for centration to eventually release as a game. Same goes for Blockade runner, scrumbleship, flagship, empyrion, and many more. The problem with starforge is that the devs at best tried to take on more than they could handle, and at worst, lost spirit and became arse hats. Starforge may one day be a good game. One day.

The27thS
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by The27thS » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:08 pm

spartanshalo wrote:Centration? I dont think it is dead or going nowhere. It is just very slow progress. Some of these indie devs make great progress, but keep in mind only a handful are like that. Most are not quite so gifted and take much more time to work on their games. Also of note is that many of the polished looking indie games kinda "cheated" if you will by developing a good portion of the game before ever announcing it. They have several years of work done so it is easy to think they built it all overnight. I personally cant wait for centration to eventually release as a game. Same goes for Blockade runner, scrumbleship, flagship, empyrion, and many more. The problem with starforge is that the devs at best tried to take on more than they could handle, and at worst, lost spirit and became arse hats. Starforge may one day be a good game. One day.
Flagship failed its kickstarter :cry:

Zukaro
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by Zukaro » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:04 pm

The27thS wrote:
spartanshalo wrote:Centration? I dont think it is dead or going nowhere. It is just very slow progress. Some of these indie devs make great progress, but keep in mind only a handful are like that. Most are not quite so gifted and take much more time to work on their games. Also of note is that many of the polished looking indie games kinda "cheated" if you will by developing a good portion of the game before ever announcing it. They have several years of work done so it is easy to think they built it all overnight. I personally cant wait for centration to eventually release as a game. Same goes for Blockade runner, scrumbleship, flagship, empyrion, and many more. The problem with starforge is that the devs at best tried to take on more than they could handle, and at worst, lost spirit and became arse hats. Starforge may one day be a good game. One day.
Flagship failed its kickstarter :cry:
It didn't fail, the devs cancelled it as they wanted to work on it a bit more as a side project before starting their kickstarter.
Zukaro Travon
Robotic Fox

Cruisin1500
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by Cruisin1500 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:16 pm

this game http://empyriongame.com/ already has everything and more than the full Starforge release has.

Personally excited for it. :)

TheLastPiano

Post by TheLastPiano » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:10 am

I thought I was looking at Space Engineers for a second.