Hmm

Discussion about PULSAR: Lost Colony including talking about factions, classes, ship systems, playstyles, etc.
User avatar
TwoHedWlf
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Posts: 132
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:45 pm
Location: Upper Hutt, NZ

Re: Hmm

Post by TwoHedWlf » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:58 pm

Zukaro wrote:
TwoHedWlf wrote:
Zukaro wrote:@Edinstein
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwtttttttttttttttttttt fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffoooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss????? :333333?????
Someone bring me a syringe and hold that guy down, I think it's time...

Image
I disagree. ;^;
Also I'mma robawt fox, it wont woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooork. :3 Robawt foxes dun has blood. :3 *wiggles mai robawt fox fox tail*
I think you underestimate the damage that can be caused by stabbing with a metal spike and then filling electronics with toxic liquids.
Death to foxes

User avatar
Zukaro
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Posts: 843
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:27 pm
Location: Oakville, Ontario, Canada

Re: Hmm

Post by Zukaro » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:51 pm

TwoHedWlf wrote:
I think you underestimate the damage that can be caused by stabbing with a metal spike and then filling electronics with toxic liquids.
I know that liquids can damage electronics (some liquids more than others), but the needle wouldn't go through teh metal. :p You'd have to drill through it.
Zukaro Travon
Robotic Fox
Image

User avatar
GwaziMagnum
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Posts: 896
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:35 pm
Location: Oakville, Ontario, Canada

Re: Hmm

Post by GwaziMagnum » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:13 pm

Or make it out of Adamantium, if we're going fantasy logic.

Then it's practically as good at piercing metal as a lightsaber is. :P

User avatar
casauchi
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 458
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:55 pm
Location: Wales, United Kingdom!

Re: Hmm

Post by casauchi » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:35 am

Deadly! Haha but nice :D
Image

User avatar
mht03110
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Posts: 78
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:57 pm

Re: Hmm

Post by mht03110 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:57 am

GwaziMagnum wrote:Or make it out of Adamantium, if we're going fantasy logic.

Then it's practically as good at piercing metal as a lightsaber is. :P
OR!OR!

We could use a lightsabre?

Ben
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Posts: 239
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:13 pm
Location: Liverpool, United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Hmm

Post by Ben » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:13 am

Its all about the lightsabers, Its a must
Image

User avatar
GwaziMagnum
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Posts: 896
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:35 pm
Location: Oakville, Ontario, Canada

Re: Hmm

Post by GwaziMagnum » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:53 pm

Image

User avatar
Tanksy
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:55 pm
Location: Scotland, UK!

Re: Hmm

Post by Tanksy » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:24 am

I haven't been posting much, mostly because steam's telling me all the games I want are under £3.

So that's where I've been.
And Christmas too.
And learning C# and making stuff on Unity.
And generally neglecting the forums because there's not usually a lot I want to post on..

I mean, it was fun at first, when I was trying to have the most posts over everyone because the forums had just started up, but now I just kinda lurk more than anything to read up on things.

Also when did people get handed Moderator? o.o Is this new or have I just noticed it now?

Ben
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Posts: 239
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:13 pm
Location: Liverpool, United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Hmm

Post by Ben » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:27 am

One got moderator about 2 weeks ago and the other go it last week. Congrats to them as well.

And i love the Steam sales, nothing better than buying so many games! I'm like a kid in a candy shop.
Image

User avatar
Tanksy
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:55 pm
Location: Scotland, UK!

Re: Hmm

Post by Tanksy » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:28 am

I burned a nice £30 hole in my birthday money, buying tons of games I probably won't be playing for a long time - * just * so I could have them for when I wanted to try them out. Namely; The Witcher 2.

Post Reply