Constant spinning

Discussion about PULSAR: Lost Colony including talking about factions, classes, ship systems, playstyles, etc.
Dynablue
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Constant spinning

Post by Dynablue » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:11 pm

I anyone else having issues with a constant slow pan to the right in the newest patch? In the ship or when in pilot mode my viewpoint slowly rotates to the right. I've tried restarting the computer, restarting the game, starting a new game..nothing changes. This hasn't happened to me before. Any suggestions?

yacabo
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Re: Constant spinning

Post by yacabo » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:22 pm

This would be better to be in the bug reporting section, so they can try and fix it
I love space

Dynablue
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by Dynablue » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:31 pm

I can do that, but since this seemed isolated to my computer I wasn't wanting to label it a bug. I was assuming that something might be set up incorrectly on my end and was just curious if anyone else had experienced the same thing.

yacabo
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by yacabo » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:24 pm

I occasionally get a similar type of bug, it's still a good idea to post over there so if it doesn't affect everyone they can personally fix it for you
I love space

Allester
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by Allester » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:20 am

This happened to me i did the same restarted game them pc didnt help then i unplugged and replugged in my mouse and it worked

Dandie
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by Dandie » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:26 pm

Do you have anything connected to your computer? Like a controller or something because I have a hotas plugged in and when I leave my throttle down it makes my camera turn slowly to the left/right, but you only need to unplug it for it to not happen.