Discord Server

Discussion about PULSAR: Lost Colony including talking about factions, classes, ship systems, playstyles, etc.
Galahir950

Discord Server

Post by Galahir950 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:21 pm

I created a Discord server to help people find crews, talk about Pulsar, and provide a reliable voice client. There are currently 6 Crew Channels, but that will increase as needed.
https://discord.gg/0lEdj9SjAhjDrL4f

Serenity

Discord Server Introduction

Post by Serenity » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:25 am

Hello new(and old) Players, here is some introduction about the discord-server :D

Its a free online chat who doesn't need any kind of registration (but you can) ;)
Here you can ask your questions and do discuss about the game. Additional there is a "Find-a-crew"-room where you can write a message if you host a game and want some crew (quicker than register here and write a post). :)
The server got some Voice-channels for crews and general discussion too. Usefull if you want to play with people without interrupted by disconnections.

But please keep posting your founded bugs in the forums.

Have fun :mrgreen:

If someone has some additions about the post (or did even written a better introduction), just post it. I will change my post with a reference to the original post/author.

Tallahassee

Re: Discord Server

Post by Tallahassee » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:36 pm

Is there an issue with the current chat integration?

casauchi

Re: Discord Server

Post by casauchi » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:03 am

Tallahassee wrote:Is there an issue with the current chat integration?
No issue, I believe the Discord server is meant more as a hub to easily find crew members