FPS Issues (1080 Ti)

Discussion about PULSAR: Lost Colony including talking about factions, classes, ship systems, playstyles, etc.
Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:42 pm

• Asking for a friend.

He can't seem to get above 30FPS, and when anything happens in-game it drops. It's hardly using any CPU/GPU/RAM, and it certainly isn't a cheap/low-end computer. The only reason we can guess is that the game doesn't like his 144hz monitor. Anyone else ever see issues like this?

Stickz

Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:32 am

• Stickz wrote:Asking for a friend.

He can't seem to get above 30FPS, and when anything happens in-game it drops. It's hardly using any CPU/GPU/RAM, and it certainly isn't a cheap/low-end computer. The only reason we can guess is that the game doesn't like his 144hz monitor. Anyone else ever see issues like this?

I have this if I run a video on my second monitor. Otherwise no. I have a GTX 980 and get 60+ frames.

Crow

Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:44 pm

• Thanks for the report

Any difference in windowed/fullscreen mode?

Also disabling V-Sync (if enabled) could potentially help, you can use the video settings menu to do this
    You'll need to Apply after changing the V-sync setting

Also might be worth it to double check the FPS limit in the video settings. Should default to unlimited though.

cptslog
    Leafy Developer

Return to General Discussion

Information