mod for more players?

Discussion about PULSAR: Lost Colony including talking about factions, classes, ship systems, playstyles, etc.
cindurion

mod for more players?

Post by cindurion » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:11 am

Hi! First off I'd like to say that I absolutely love this game! It's frankly amazing!

Now I will host a LAN party soon and would love to be able to show the game to everyone and play with all of them at once, so I was wondering if there is a way to bypass the 5 player only part of the game?

I understand that it's likely hardcoded and even if it works it would likely be a bit wonky, but it wouldn't really matter so long as we're all able to play at the same time! the extra players could be on boarding duty or turret duty or something.

Essentially, is there a console command, code hotfix or other way to bypass the 5-player limit, buggy consequences be damned? ^^

Edinstein
Leafy Developer
Leafy Developer

Re: mod for more players?

Post by Edinstein » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:18 pm

Hey cindurion! Thank you, we’re glad you like the game so far! Unfortunately, there is no way to add more players to the game, through a mod, command or otherwise. We designed the game from the ground up for five player coop, and it’s tricky enough to network as it is. We’re sorry that the game can’t accommodate large groups like yours, but we hope that you can still enjoy yourselves. Maybe running two games would work for you all? Apologies that we can’t be of more help.