Half a decade

Discussion about PULSAR: Lost Colony including talking about factions, classes, ship systems, playstyles, etc.
Doctor
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Half a decade

Post by Doctor » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:06 am

It crazy that this game has been in development for five years, the fact that the dev's have not lost their will to create more content is outstanding. To this day i look forward to the full release and I still have all the keys for my friends sitting in a file from the kickstarter ready to be dispersed. I first joined this forum as soon as it was started in 2013 and to give you a idea what has happened since then: Graduated middle school, Graduated high school, Accelerated commercial pilot program and now i'm flying a plane as a commercial pilot. To this day i look forward to what i consider my dream game, and hope it will be completed by the time i retire (jk, take your time).

Edinstein
Leafy Developer
Leafy Developer

Re: Half a decade

Post by Edinstein » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:55 pm

Congratulations on your success! And thank you for your support from way back then. We very likely couldn't have done it without our Kickstarter backers. Thanks for checking in with us after all these years, and good luck with your endeavors!