No delete saved games?

Discussion about PULSAR: Lost Colony including talking about factions, classes, ship systems, playstyles, etc.
ant

No delete saved games?

Post by ant » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:49 pm

Am I blind or is there no way to delete saved games in the game's main menu?

Thank you in advance. :)

Edinstein
Leafy Developer
Leafy Developer

Re: No delete saved games?

Post by Edinstein » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:30 am

Interesting. I don't think there is a way to do it (besides deleting the actual save files on your computer). I'll bring it up to the team, it's probably not a bad option to have.

ant

Post by ant » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:29 pm

Edinstein wrote:Interesting. I don't think there is a way to do it (besides deleting the actual save files on your computer). I'll bring it up to the team, it's probably not a bad option to have.
Yes, in the game and not outside. Imagine all those autosaved games! Yikes. Thanks. :)

Edinstein
Leafy Developer
Leafy Developer

Post by Edinstein » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:59 pm

ant wrote:
Edinstein wrote:Interesting. I don't think there is a way to do it (besides deleting the actual save files on your computer). I'll bring it up to the team, it's probably not a bad option to have.
Yes, in the game and not outside. Imagine all those autosaved games! Yikes. Thanks. :)
Oh the auto-saves should overwrite themselves. I only think they keep the last 10 saves!

ant

Post by ant » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:16 pm

Edinstein wrote:
ant wrote:
Oh the auto-saves should overwrite themselves. I only think they keep the last 10 saves!
Ah. Hmm, what happens if the host has multiple games? Anyways, there should be a way for people to delete their saved games in game.

Edinstein
Leafy Developer
Leafy Developer

Post by Edinstein » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:14 pm

It will always overwrite the oldest autosave (after the 10th one), to make sure it doesn't snowball. But I agree, having a way to delete saves in-game could be very useful!