Trying to do SP

Discussion about PULSAR: Lost Colony including talking about factions, classes, ship systems, playstyles, etc.
forgotten_star

Trying to do SP

Post by forgotten_star » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:40 pm

Hello, I am trying out the bots and have a planet mission. Since I played before a LONG time ago, I remember something about a scanner and looked online and in the manual that the Sci Ofc should have it. Since I'm SP, how do I get it so I know where to go and what to do? I didn't see anything in the Sci Locker.

2nd question is, how do I change my bots to be what I want them to be, i.e. all human crew?

forgotten_star

Re: Trying to do SP

Post by forgotten_star » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:44 pm

I just went and brought a hand scanner. Bugged in terms of when first pull it out, it goes away and have to re-pull out (hitting corresponding number again, mine was 5).

justinjah91

Post by justinjah91 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:58 pm

The scibot will actually take the scanner out of his locker, so try kicking him and it should be in there.

To change bot appearance, you need to be standing inside the barber station (you can find them at 448, the estate, etc). Once there, go to their AI priorities and go to the name and appearance tab.

Edinstein
Leafy Developer
Leafy Developer

Post by Edinstein » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:24 pm

Alternatively, as the captain you can manage other crew-member's inventories using the bottom tabs found underneath your own inventory menu. You can have the scibot un-equip and drop the scanner from there too!