To the crew of U.S.S. Canada

Discussion about PULSAR: Lost Colony including talking about factions, classes, ship systems, playstyles, etc.
Anthony
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

To the crew of U.S.S. Canada

Post by Anthony » Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:49 pm

Not sure where would be the best section for a post like this, but i may never meet them again.

This was my first time playing with other people, and you guys put up a great fight. We hit that drone at least six times!! It was an honour fighting and dying with you guys!

- Faldian

Zukaro
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Re: To the crew of U.S.S. Canada

Post by Zukaro » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:01 pm

U.S.S. Canada
U.S.S.
Canada

:V? :P

U.S.S. stands for "United States Ship" :V :P
What would make moar sense ish H.M.C.S. Canada (Her Majesty's Canadian Ship/His Majesty's Canadian Ship (changes depending on if ish a King in power or a Queen in power ovar in Britain)).

:P I know we're going in terms of Star Trek though, where U.S.S. stands for "United Star Ship". :P
I just figured I'd poooooooost cuz I think ish funny. >:V cuz I said so :p cuz idk :V

*runs away and hides under a couch*
Mai couch, shoo. ;^; Onleh robawt foxes and organic foxes allowed.
Zukaro Travon
Robotic Fox

zanyquack
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by zanyquack » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:22 pm

Zukaro wrote:U.S.S. Canada
U.S.S.
Canada

:V? :P

U.S.S. stands for "United States Ship" :V :P
What would make moar sense ish H.M.C.S. Canada (Her Majesty's Canadian Ship/His Majesty's Canadian Ship (changes depending on if ish a King in power or a Queen in power ovar in Britain)).

:P I know we're going in terms of Star Trek though, where U.S.S. stands for "United Star Ship". :P
I just figured I'd poooooooost cuz I think ish funny. >:V cuz I said so :p cuz idk :V

*runs away and hides under a couch*
Mai couch, shoo. ;^; Onleh robawt foxes and organic foxes allowed.
Technically, if it is related to starships, it would be USS, or maybe the states are being nice to their northern naybor and naming a ship after them :D
SHADOW OF HODOR

Ethaninja

Post by Ethaninja » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:08 pm

Hehehe, would be funny if it was a US ship xD "Dat diversity" :P
I had someone join my game once, he played a weapons officer and due to the Main Cannon bug where you can only fire at one target and then never again, he did exceptional work with the turret considering it was jumping his aim all about like crazy. I can't wait for them to add a "friend" system in :P

Zukaro
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by Zukaro » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:17 pm

Ethaninja wrote:Hehehe, would be funny if it was a US ship xD "Dat diversity" :P
I had someone join my game once, he played a weapons officer and due to the Main Cannon bug where you can only fire at one target and then never again, he did exceptional work with the turret considering it was jumping his aim all about like crazy. I can't wait for them to add a "friend" system in :P
I'm guessing they wont be adding a friend system since the game is on Steam. :p But you never know.
What I'd like to see though, is for the game to use your Steam name by default (the way most multiplayer games on Steam do).
Zukaro Travon
Robotic Fox

MrThrope
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by MrThrope » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:12 am

Ethaninja wrote:Hehehe, would be funny if it was a US ship xD "Dat diversity" :P
I believe the Diversity is an old old wooden ship.
~I feel the black reaching out : I hear its song without a doubt : I still hear and I still see~
That you can't take the sky from me.

Ethaninja

Post by Ethaninja » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:59 am

MrThrope wrote:
I believe the Diversity is an old old wooden ship.
Oh you! :P

Ethaninja

Post by Ethaninja » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:02 am

MrThrope, we must form an Australian Alliance! We could call it the A.A Confusion.
Or A.A Inebriation?

Zukaro
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by Zukaro » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:30 pm

Ethaninja wrote:MrThrope, we must form an Australian Alliance! We could call it the A.A Confusion.
Or A.A Inebriation?
Australia is also part of the Common Wealth Countries thingy, so if daz a ship it would beh teh HMAS Confusion. :P
Zukaro Travon
Robotic Fox

Ethaninja

Post by Ethaninja » Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:42 am

Zukaro wrote:
Ethaninja wrote:MrThrope, we must form an Australian Alliance! We could call it the A.A Confusion.
Or A.A Inebriation?
Australia is also part of the Common Wealth Countries thingy, so if daz a ship it would beh teh HMAS Confusion. :P
And here I was hoping for it to be part of the Alcohols Anonymous :P