Looking for a Good Live Stream Crew

Discussion about PULSAR: Lost Colony including talking about factions, classes, ship systems, playstyles, etc.
Kitsune
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Re: Looking for a Good Live Stream Crew

Post by Kitsune » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:21 pm

I would be interested in live streaming as well. Especially as the science officer. I am in my 30s and I live on the Pacific coast of north America. If you want to see my lets play portfolio my youtube name is nearlylogical.

wolfpup118
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by wolfpup118 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:35 pm

Looking forward to being able to help you out for this!

As for Artemis not updating often, I know just what you mean. The only real reason why I still play Artemis is because of the new people that join into the online community and the roleplaying group I'm a part of. That and the Artemis teamspeak is my second home. That's where all of my friends go to chat when playing X game or doing Y activity.

Pulsar is quite nice visually and is more what I would want from a space sim as well. It isn't as graphically intense as say Star Citizen, but that's actually a good thing as it means it can actually run on my computer at a decent frame rate. I like to be able to tell what I'm doing :P
"I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." - Hoban Washburne

"Give me a ship to fly and I'll make it sit up and beg, roll over (but NEVER play dead), and even do the jitterbug if you so fancy." - Unknown

Spartan322
Visionary
Visionary

Post by Spartan322 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:47 am

So how many people does that put on our crew and when shall we record our first video.
Hey look a Robot Fox

wolfpup118
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by wolfpup118 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:52 pm

I believe he was planning on having us get together tonight at 7:00 PM US Central.

"Give me a ship to fly and I'll make it sit up and beg, roll over (but NEVER play dead), and even do the jitterbug if you so fancy." - Unknown

Cootumbs
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by Cootumbs » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:51 pm

Howdy all!

Yes, tonight at 7:00 PM, Central Time. Spartan, sorry for the delays. Our crew is now around 3-5 people, depending on how many show up. A little overkill, for the current Alpha, however the enthusiasm is a great sign for when we need to do these in the future.

wolfpup118
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by wolfpup118 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:24 pm

Hey, the more the merrier!

Spartan322
Visionary
Visionary

Post by Spartan322 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:09 am

Power to the Players right.
Hey look a Robot Fox