What do you expect will be in the next patch?

Discussion about PULSAR: Lost Colony including talking about factions, classes, ship systems, playstyles, etc.
PoshTortoise
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

What do you expect will be in the next patch?

Post by PoshTortoise » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:25 pm

I have absolutely no idea but I am very excited although I expect that there will be damage balancing, drones will target more than one system and if we are lucky another enemy type.

What do you guys think?

stroppycarpet

Re: What do you expect will be in the next patch?

Post by stroppycarpet » Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:04 pm

most likely, something for the scientist to do

probably akin to the earlier implementation of "task manager" style things, i.e. you need to decide between trying to hack enemy ships or being defended from them.

TwoHedWlf
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by TwoHedWlf » Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:34 pm

Yeah, in general I wouldn't expect them to worry about balancing this early in development. Getting main game components in and working is more important. Having the drones damage other systems though would probably be useful to test the damage system.
Death to foxes

PoshTortoise
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by PoshTortoise » Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm

TwoHedWlf wrote:Yeah, in general I wouldn't expect them to worry about balancing this early in development. Getting main game components in and working is more important. Having the drones damage other systems though would probably be useful to test the damage system.
the earlier balancing gets sorted the more time devoted to the awesome thing and more fun for us while playing the alpha

Ethaninja

Post by Ethaninja » Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:36 am

Well I'm glad they fixed the issue of the main cannon, I personally hope to get some new weapons? Like maybe those cool blue missiles that do small hud dmg?
And yeah, scientist stuff :D