Anyone here gonna record the alpha for youtube?

Discussion about PULSAR: Lost Colony including talking about factions, classes, ship systems, playstyles, etc.
Welshieone
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Re: Anyone here gonna record the alpha for youtube?

Post by Welshieone » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:40 pm

*A new challenger suddenly appears!"

I'll be jumping to both youtube and twitch streaming with my crew. We'll be doing a survival ironman to see how long we last. ^_^

Yes, we have a lot of time spare in our group =P
Editior for GameCloud
http://gamecloud.net.au/

pevan95
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by pevan95 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:13 pm

I definitely plan to make some videos of this alpha! :D

I'd also be up for connecting with others for these, but we can sort out the details once the alpha release is closer
Recording myself playing video games? I do that! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIhdJL ... Ggf9Z-tdkA

Cyrus
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by Cyrus » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:48 am

I was thinking about it, but then YouTube went to shit this past Monday, I dont feel the need to risk my potential videos for soem jackass abusing the current problems on smaller YT channels.
Dr. Cyrus
Well, you cant spell "guilty conscience" without "science"!

Ben
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by Ben » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:35 pm

Yeah, YouTube has been making some really idiotic decisions recently, These decisions are affecting small YouTube channels as they don't have partners to deal with all of it. If YouTube fixes all these problems I may see if my computer runs the game without lagging.

Maninatincan
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by Maninatincan » Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:52 pm

Cyrus wrote:I was thinking about it, but then YouTube went to shit this past Monday, I dont feel the need to risk my potential videos for soem jackass abusing the current problems on smaller YT channels.
Luckily my channel has not been affected.Yet. Youtube need to get there shit together this is affecting peoples lifes and it doesnt even make sense. Some guy who runs a company that makes music,got copyrighted,By his own company on a video he uploaded.Like what is youtube even doing?
The REAL man in a tin can has arrived.:)
I make youtube videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Maninatincan

Ben
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by Ben » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:03 pm

I really wonder what idiot comes up with these idea's for YouTube, Soon it wouldn't surprise me if people just up and leave and start using sites like Twitch.TV. Most You Tubers are already established over on Twitch so it wouldn't be much for them to leave.

Maninatincan
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by Maninatincan » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:17 pm

Ben wrote:I really wonder what idiot comes up with these idea's for YouTube, Soon it wouldn't surprise me if people just up and leave and start using sites like Twitch.TV. Most You Tubers are already established over on Twitch so it wouldn't be much for them to leave.
I think if another site like youtube came onto the scene,they would start to win over many people.I know i would jump on it.Id like to start streaming soon but i need more subs first.
The REAL man in a tin can has arrived.:)
I make youtube videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Maninatincan

Doctor
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by Doctor » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:28 am

How many people got the alpha?

Ben
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by Ben » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:45 am

Well on the KickStarter page there is just over 1,000 people who bought a version which gives them access to the Alpha but since then many more must of bought it as well because of the post saying Goal Reached - Sector Commanders which requires 60k to be made from the game. Guessing I'd say around 2,000 people have the game.

Doctor
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by Doctor » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:05 pm

Ben wrote:Well on the KickStarter page there is just over 1,000 people who bought a version which gives them access to the Alpha but since then many more must of bought it as well because of the post saying Goal Reached - Sector Commanders which requires 60k to be made from the game. Guessing I'd say around 2,000 people have the game.
Mhmm...that's not a lot of people i think someone could get a lot of views for posting a pulsar play through .