Anyone here gonna record the alpha for youtube?

Discussion about PULSAR: Lost Colony including talking about factions, classes, ship systems, playstyles, etc.
Ben
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Posts: 239
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:13 pm
Location: Liverpool, United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Anyone here gonna record the alpha for youtube?

Post by Ben » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:50 pm

Yeah there is lots of ways to advertise this game. Also with this being LeafyGames first project this is quite a big project to undertake and they have loads of people supporting them. So the amount of people who currently have access is quite a lot, Another thing is that they have earned over 60k on their first ever game.
Image

User avatar
Doctor
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:53 pm

Re: Anyone here gonna record the alpha for youtube?

Post by Doctor » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:52 pm

Ben wrote:Yeah there is lots of ways to advertise this game. Also with this being LeafyGames first project this is quite a big project to undertake and they have loads of people supporting them. So the amount of people who currently have access is quite a lot, Another thing is that they have earned over 60k on their first ever game.
And that's just so far we're only in pre-alpha.
Image

Ben
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Posts: 239
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:13 pm
Location: Liverpool, United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Anyone here gonna record the alpha for youtube?

Post by Ben » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:54 pm

Yes, There's still loads of things we don't know are in the game yet and loads of things to be added so with all these features it wouldn't surprise me if this game is really, really successful.
Image

User avatar
Doctor
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:53 pm

Re: Anyone here gonna record the alpha for youtube?

Post by Doctor » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:56 pm

Ben wrote:Yes, There's still loads of things we don't know are in the game yet and loads of things to be added so with all these features it wouldn't surprise me if this game is really, really successful.
I kindov worried with how much more they need to add in the game it's along way to be finished and the first public release is scheduled for February .
Image

Ben
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Posts: 239
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:13 pm
Location: Liverpool, United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Anyone here gonna record the alpha for youtube?

Post by Ben » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:58 pm

Nobody knows how long the game will be in Alpha and whilst its in the Alpha and Beta it will most likely be getting updated weekly. Also the game looks pretty good progress wise.
Image

User avatar
Doctor
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:53 pm

Re: Anyone here gonna record the alpha for youtube?

Post by Doctor » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:01 pm

Ben wrote:Nobody knows how long the game will be in Alpha and whilst its in the Alpha and Beta it will most likely be getting updated weekly. Also the game looks pretty good progress wise.
Yes...I wonder if there will be story line when the alpha comes out or we just wonder around.
Image

Ben
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Posts: 239
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:13 pm
Location: Liverpool, United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Anyone here gonna record the alpha for youtube?

Post by Ben » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:10 pm

I'm sure the developers said they wouldn't add the storyline whilst it is in Alpha, Probably because if it is unstable it may ruin the experience of the storyline. So it will most likely just be exploring.
Image

User avatar
Doctor
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:53 pm

Re: Anyone here gonna record the alpha for youtube?

Post by Doctor » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:15 pm

Ben wrote:I'm sure the developers said they wouldn't add the storyline whilst it is in Alpha, Probably because if it is unstable it may ruin the experience of the storyline. So it will most likely just be exploring.
Mhmm we'll i hope it I sent like other pre-realease games...they do a couple updates and I stop following it because I get bored because they add stuff like new outfits.
Image

User avatar
Wrath
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:50 pm
Location: Vatican City

Re: Anyone here gonna record the alpha for youtube?

Post by Wrath » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:48 am

It's possible that I'll record. More than likely not, but I may change my mind.
Image
The Vengeance: Engineer Pride, Weapons Specialist Wrath, Pilot Sloth, Scientist Lust, Captain Envy

User avatar
optimus60
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:05 am
Contact:

Re: Anyone here gonna record the alpha for youtube?

Post by optimus60 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:21 am

We hope to have a video up within the first few hours after release. *Hopefully we don't all die in a flaming ball of death*

Feel free to check out our website
http://www.myranium.com

And/or Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MyRaniumGaming

We are a small community of gamers we play pretty much anything.

So pop in and say hey!

Post Reply