Introduce Yourself Here!

Introduce yourself here! Search for crew-mates or just say hi!
Fri May 12, 2017 6:56 am

• Razz! Hey there!

What a pleasant surprise, I'm glad you joined the forum!
    AI. Viridian Zenith
    Engineer.

I like to break things.

Error
    Beta Tester

Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:24 am

Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:06 am

• Hi there, my name is Jon Bon.
    I've been a huge fan of video games since my early childhood year on NES. Pulsar has fulfilled one of my life long desires for experiences within a video game.
    I definitely love where this game is so far, and look very much forward to the future of its design.
    My wife and I both have copies, and play together with a few friends of ours. While we play we often dream of other content we wished was included. Thus I decided to register here and post some of our ideas/suggestions.

Keep up the great work guys!

JonBon

Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:26 pm

• Hello,

I just bought the game to play in VR with a friend who has had it for a while. I couldn't get the UI to work properly. The mouse pointer would go away when I moved from the left hand menu options to the right side selections they would open. I'd then be able to blindly highlight things by moving my head around.

Can anyone point me to a good UI thread that might deal with these issues? I'm using an Oculus Rift with touch controls. I've got a GFX 1080 TI.

I must be missing a trick somewhere. I can see my touch controls in the game, but the pointer is very iffy on when it shows up.

***Mostly figured out. Oculus owners! Make sure you start the game in Oculus mode and not Steam VR mode. Seems obvious. I'm a dunce.***

WTFGamer

Previous

Return to Introductions / Forum Badges

Information