Introduce Yourself Here!

Introduce yourself here! Search for crew-mates or just say hi!
CNiper

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!

Post by CNiper » Fri May 15, 2020 8:48 pm

Hi guys, frequent flyer here. Love the game!
Check out our podcast! http://dlgaming.net/

Klever Kitsune

Post by Klever Kitsune » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:13 pm

Hello everyone! Been playing this game with my friends and have been loving it! Each class is fun and has significance and I love the overall feel of the game. When you sprinkle in a bit of light RP it's a real blast! I figured I'd introduce myself here before I started posting in the other topics. Keep up the great work!

Serraphin

Post by Serraphin » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:14 pm

Hey all, I'm Serraphin.

Only picked up Pulsar a few days ago and my friends grouo now all have it too. Hoping to keep on top of what's happening during what looks like the end run.

Really enjoyed what I've played so far, and met some awesome folk in a random join game so...keep it up Pulsar peeps.

coltswalker

Post by coltswalker » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:05 am

Intro from a L I N U X user

I play Pulsar via SteamOS on the Linux Operating System. As a backup machine sometimes I use an older Macintosh system (late 2012). It was necessary to utilize the Mac to complete the Lost Colony bit of the game as the reflection effect causes the screen to go black on the Linux machine (mostly black with only select menu elements visible).

This weekend I have upgraded to a newer system with an i7 CPU and AMD GPU as it was a system I acquired on trade. I look forward to doing the lost colony again to see if the graphics works.

The most difficulty I have had with the game is the in game player voice chat feature which utilizes Team Speak. This has been problematic. I have a family member that also has difficulty with inconsistent game vox.

Otherwise, it is a game I enjoy and I appreciate the Linux support. It is a very well developed and clever game, I am impressed by all of the creativity involved.

I have a background in computer programming going back to GW BASIC, PASCAL, and Turbo C++ however I am not current with the tools and languages in use today although I still develop PHP / LAMP but nothing game related.

thats introduction