Starting a new RP ship

Introduce yourself here! Search for crew-mates or just say hi!
Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:26 am

• looking to play 7-10 pm PST

First Ship will be the Roland
    I am accepting all roles at the moment.
    please reply to this thread or send me a pm also include your steam name

in game name: Frank Rizzo
    Role: Science
    how well you know your role
    Day and time available to play: mon wen and friday 4pm-6pm PST

Backstory on Character:
    Last edited by rimmyjobs on Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:44 pm

• Name: Drelen Frond
    Role: Scientist
    I have run a few simulations and am eager to test what I have learned. (I am new to the game doing some testing in solo and reading tutorials)

My play times are mainly Friday evening through the weekend. I am on Eastern Standard Time and am willing to stay up late on the weekends. I have to work weekdays, so playtime then will be limited but not completely out of the question.

Backstory on Character:
    Drelen has always had a thirst for knowledge. His time growing up was spent analyzing everything he could get his hands on. He had already learned everything he can about his home world so he decided to look to the stars to see what other wonders he could find. Now he is anxiously awaiting a ship to explore the universe with.

Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:55 pm

• Your Hired! Great to have you aboard! i am also looking for the friday-sunday evening time frame.

Ship Roles

Captain: Frank Rizzo
    Scientist: Drelen Frond

Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:12 pm

• first ship went out last night went great played for 4 hours never died. got alot of planet exploring. looking for more people still.

Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:36 am

• Hey, I know this thread is a few months old, but are you still looking for people?

Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:19 am

• Are you still looking for a crew? I can do everything besides pilot. (I'm a bad pilot.)
    Science is my main.

Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:41 am

• Sorry for my late response, like, very late. But I am ready to join a crew.

in game name: Wendig "Wen" Zarkowski
    Role: Engineer
    how well you know your role: Very well. I have run simulations on every ship and pushed myself to the limits to prepare for any possible scenario.
    Day and time available to play: Friday night through the weekend unless otherwise notified.

Backstory on Character:
    Wendig grew up on a repair outpost and learned a lot about ship systems from watching his mother work. In his eyes, there wasn't anything she couldn't fix and he wanted to be just like that. When he came of age, he began working on the repair outpost as well, assisting in minor tasks at first, but slowly graduating to leading small projects and performing refits on freighters. He tends to develop a sort of "bond" with the ships he works on, almost as if they are alive. But it is this care and concern he has for his ships that makes him such a great engineer. He is ready to take to the stars to put his on-the-job training to the test.

Return to Introductions / Forum Badges