RP Ship Crew Seeking Players

Introduce yourself here! Search for crew-mates or just say hi!
Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:22 am

• Howdy everyone,

I've been really enjoying playing Pulsar so I wanted to put together a crew of people who wanted to be a part of an RP crew. We're most likely going to be playing on Thursday evenings at around 6 or 7pm EST. Obviously being an RP crew we prefer people who are going to be at least somewhat serious and actually play the game. So far here's what we have

Captian: Aric Dorden
    Engineering: Audrey Hunter

So we're looking to fill out the rest of the crew (We can have more than a full compliment because we'll be able to play other times and run pickup games and the like. I've got a discord that I use for Pulsar and Artemis as well as random other games. Feel free to join

And heres my steam profile link

Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:30 pm

• I would be interested in joining your RP crew as the Scientist. My in-game name is Wendig Zarkowski. My Steam name is killermoth10 and I have a mic

Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:16 am

• I've got my hands full with another crew, organized by Brascus, but I wish you luck! Playing with other people on an ongoing basis makes this great game a really excellent experience!

If I might recommend: It is fantastic to get everyone on the crew into one Discord lobby! It makes for some really great interactions (especially when things start going badly ;)).

Have fun! Will you be posting any of your escapades?
    Bona fide YouTube Goon.

Thread of my let's play with 4 other youtubers: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2942

Return to Introductions / Forum Badges