Introduce Yourself Here!

Introduce yourself here! Search for crew-mates or just say hi!
Thatguy

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!

Post by Thatguy » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:03 pm

I am that guy and I am from switzerland. Woooo cheese and chocolate!!
My favorite games in development are kerbal space program and pulsar.

JonWesting
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by JonWesting » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:34 am

I suppose I should introduce myself on here as well as the Forum badge/access thread.

I tend to go by Jon Westing on games like this, though I've also been called Kaldrath for much of my time online. I'm looking forward to the Alpha next week, can't wait to start trying to break the game. My crew and I have been playing games like this together for a while and I'm hoping Pulsar will take the immersion to the next level.

Maybe one day we'll be able to have more than one ship going in a game and can start an Alpha Tester tournament between crews!

wolfpup118
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by wolfpup118 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:12 am

Hey, wolfpup118 here! Some people also know me as Corwin or Pupbrad. I backed on kickstarter but for some reason the fact that these forums exist completely slipped my mind until now. Kinda sad I just joined in now. Looking back at a little someone you all know by his certain love of a small furry critter, it woulda been hilarious to join in on some of those conversations!

Anyways, I look forward to joining the alpha test here in just a few days! I come from an extensive background of space games (not really extensive, but i've played some of the greats and a few of the more obscure). Wing Commander still remains one of my favorite space series out there and over the past year I have found myself playing Artemis Spaceship Bridge Simulator (if you haven't heard of it, think of pulsar but in arcade mode with just space combat in a submarine 3d plane).

For Artemis I found myself becoming a part of the Terran Stellar Navy Role Play (TSN RP) for short and was one of the orriginal 3 members in it. The group now is over a hundred strong and has on average 30-35 people show up per weekly session. I got some of my friends from there to join in on this game too!

Please bear with me as I am new here, but hopefully over time I can make a home here as well!
"I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." - Hoban Washburne

"Give me a ship to fly and I'll make it sit up and beg, roll over (but NEVER play dead), and even do the jitterbug if you so fancy." - Unknown

LoganVI
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by LoganVI » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:49 pm

Hi, my name is Logan, I am from the great country of Canada. 10 Golds, 10 Silvers and 5 Bronzes, suck it losers. Anyways, was an Anthropology student at York, currently work at a factory, thinking of going back to study History. Favourite games are Crusader Kings 2, Europa Universalis, Hearts of Iron III, and Total War and Baldur's Gate (PC, not XBox). I also play Warhammer and Dystopian Wars. For reading I love comics and classic literature, favourite is Dostoevsky, specific Notes from the Underground and the Idiot. Zeppelin.

agigabyte
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by agigabyte » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:07 pm

Hi my name is [CLASSIFIED} and I am 13, love xbox and pc games, love to read, (Already on harry potter book 4, 2/3 of the way through, and I started two days ago.) And just bought the game.
Gemini Commander-In-Chief, Fleet Admiral Dire Wolf

kitteran
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by kitteran » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:43 am

Hello fellow explorers My name is Chris and I live in Kentucky, United States. I'm looking forward the alpha for Pulsar. From what I've seen in the devblogs I don't believe this game will disappoint. See you out the black.

Wellemse
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by Wellemse » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:28 am

Hi there,
I'm Wellemse from 's-Hertogenbosch in the Netherlands. And no, it's not called Holland.

kanata26
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by kanata26 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:46 am

Hi i'am nicolas"Kanata26" i'am from Montpellier,France i'am very exiting about this game :D
"Delicate" is not a word I associate with Mr. Tucker.
T'Pol, Star trek Enterprise

RealThor
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by RealThor » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:17 am

Greetings, fellow explorers!

RealThor is my nickname I use in almost every game I play, I am 22 years young and currently studying Scandinavian studies and pre- and early historical archaeology.
I am a huge fan of playing video games but also interested in astronomy, Norse Mythology and Metal music.

Favorite games I play at the moment:
- Starbound
- Crusader Kings II
- Victoria II
- The Guild II

And soon PULSAR as well, I hope. :D (Although I will explore the universe alone for the time being...)

Favorite Metal genre:
- Folk/Pagan
- Power
- Black
- Death
- Thrash
- Doom
- and combinations

Well, that should be more than enough for now. :D

Now let's wait for the alpha release and have a great time enjoying the game, shall we?
Þér eigum vér veigar,
Val-Gautr, salar brautar,
Fals, hrannvala fannar
framr, valdi tamr gialda.

"Thyself, Óðinn, we owe the art of poetry."

Grimtek
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Grimtek and SPECV

Post by Grimtek » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:32 am

Hey there, all!

I'm Grimtek, clan leader of Spectral Vanguard.

I just wanted to introduce myself and offer up my clan/teamspeak server. So... for those of you looking for a place to belong as well as voice chat look no further!

http://www.spectralvanguard.com
Teamspeak 3: 198.23.130.67:9989

Just poke an officer to get the necessary permissions. And I can easily enough make additional channels to suit any number of people we may have join us on there.

Still waiting on my Steam key and I'm really excited to play the game! :D