Introduce Yourself Here!

Introduce yourself here! Search for crew-mates or just say hi!
Windicator

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!

Post by Windicator » Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:34 am

Hi!

I'm from Finland and had to pick up this game when I actually saw it and had consulted my friends who liked it (tough our Sci main began with the whole "Unfinished games should be free" stuff)

Been playing for a few sessions and getting the feeling for this game.

i mostly play with my friend group but I'll probably come to the boards/ forum often in the near future.

NINTHTJ

Post by NINTHTJ » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:30 am

Hi Guys/Gals,

I'm TJ (Or NINTHTJ, Or NINTH, take your pick) - Steam recommended this awesome game to me yesterday, me and a few friends snapped it up and have been having all sorts of fun since :D - Really looking forward to some of the new features (Climate Control sounds fascinating)

Anyone got any advice for surviving past the first jump? :D

TJ

Alymon

Post by Alymon » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:46 pm

Greetings!

I am Scott. You'll see me around as Alymon. I tend not to be much of a forum goer, usually popping on initially to see what's going on with the game and where things are going. This game caught my eye when Steam recommended it to me. Artemis Bridge Simulator was another that caught my eye before, but this looked more my alley and had full positive reviews on Steam, so I caved.

I pretty much play any type of game, but I do have a soft spot for space simulators and love things like Elite and Kerbal Space Program which both emphasize very different aspects of space simulation.

I've only really made 2 attempts at this game and was rushed because I had to go to work. I didn't want to go to work after trying. I wanted to wander around the ship and figure out what every did. Both games ended in a drone killing my ship.

Despite being clueless and with a crew that was in the same boat... we did land on a planet and I found a random gun lying on the ground. Other than that, lots of getting blown up without really knowing what to do.

I'm looking forward to more games, more confusion and ultimately figuring it all out and having some successful runs.

If anyone needs a crew member (or is clueless), I usually am on in the evenings (EST).

Conixr

Post by Conixr » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:04 pm

Here we go..

Just found the game today on YouTube and it got me right in that moment. I bought it and I love it!
Hi, im Conixr, a streamer on twitch.tv - I'm excited what will happen here in the future. This game has so much possibilities.

I hope you'll get that big. I mean if you want to play a game about outa space, Pulsar is the only option.
GOOD LUCK!
---

Live @ twitch.tv/conixr

Kochanski

Post by Kochanski » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:45 am

Hello all, I'm Kochanski from Red Dwarf, UK resident, loving the game early on although it's too easy; even for a solo player. I've come accross balck holes, infected sectors, infected ships, 4 on 1 fights and I've survived it all (SOLO, no other players and no bots!), killed it all and escaped the black holes and infected sectors. Please make it harder to gain talent points, make upgrades more expansive (in the future), I know it's early access but come on, space travel should be a challange not a cake walk.

I just started Ironman and that's harder but not hard enough...........

Nekron
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by Nekron » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:36 pm

Hey there,

my name is "Nekron" - [RNX] Nekron on TS - I am from Germany and I'm 24 years old. Playing Pulsar since the Scanner update came out...I think thats Dev Log #57. What I realy didn't like was the Startrek movies or series, but still I love team based Games like this. Thats mainly why I play this game :)
On my video YT channel I will upload some great moments from all cinde of Games, specialy Pulsar in the next months. I do that for my self, friends and my Clan that I play on. But, maybe you'll also have fun watching them :D leave a comment if you want. (I got no reguler Video uploading on it)

I look forward to report all upcoming bugs that I'll finde and hope the Dev's and the Community keeps working,
so we get through the Beta and can release this great space Game!
Thanks for now, see you ingame ;)
You can add me on Steam, but keep in mind that I might delet you if there is no answer coming from you.
To much hackers are around who add randomly people. Send me a message with reason why you added me ;)

Skylee

Post by Skylee » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:58 am

Hello guys, I am Skylee from Milan - Italy.
I work as a web developer and recently I started to use the (great) Unity3D Engine for my personal game projects.
I am a SciFi fan, a big fan of Battlestar Galactica and also Star Trek world, old-school roleplayer (D&D, Stormbringer, Vampire, Chtulu...) and hard rock - metal music fan and guitar player/singer.

I was following Pulsar since January 2015 and I bought the early access on Steam few days ago.
I think Pulsar will become one of the greatest SciFi coop game ever developed because of the core ideas around it and the big effort of the dev team to build a solid stream of feedback from us, the gamers. This is one of the most important things to do if you want to build a game that will be remembered.

So thank you Leafy, and let's build our space journey together :)
See ya!
So Say we all!

Mobiyus
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by Mobiyus » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:10 pm

A warm greeting to everyone, from Eastern-Canada!

This game is just... wow. What Star Trek games should have been all along. At last my craving for multi-crew ship and galaxy exploration can finally be satiated! Can't wait for the gold release it's already so much fun. But i need a crew! Playing solo takes away at least half of the fun IMO.

Anyone can add me on Steam (see signature). I'm usually playing between 8pm - 12am week-days, and most of the day during week-ends (EST)! If you see me online and need a crewmate, poke me up! I use teamspeak and I've been logging to the ''official'' pulsar voice server (tsgb1.vilayer.com:10076)

I wish you all a safe journey and a lot of fun! o/
Colonial Union Universal Academy graduate
Proud Pilot and Engineering License holder

Steam: Mobiyus

obliviondoll
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by obliviondoll » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:02 am

Hi!

I'm obliviondoll, or sometimes Oblivion Doll, or just OD for short.

I'm probably more than a little crazy, but I'm here because I enjoy the game, and I'm hoping to meet others in the same situation. Looks friendly so far :)

SapphireSage

Post by SapphireSage » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:26 pm

Hello!

My name is SapphireSage...
I prefer to engineer? I suppose? But, I'll take any job that a captain needs most.
Hopefully, I'll live up to the expectations of an excellent crew member.
I hope you have a good day!