Saving doesn't work / Photon Cloud connection

Ask your burning questions about PULSAR: Lost Colony here!
Bomave
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Saving doesn't work / Photon Cloud connection

Post by Bomave » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:42 am

Hi,

when I try to save and hit the save button, nothing happens. My friend can save and others apparently too. I searched this forum for a possible answer but it seems like I'm alone with the problem. I tried to validate the game files via steam but it didn't help of any sorts.
My friend describes it like this: He hits the save button, gets the option to name the file and save it. I don't get any message or anything after hitting the save button. It's like I didn't pressed it.

Another problem is when I play some time I lose connection to the Photon Cloud(whatever this is) and it closes the match for me and as a host it obviously closes the match for everybody.

Thanks in advance,

Bomave

Dandie
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Re: Saving doesn't work / Photon Cloud connection

Post by Dandie » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:21 pm

You sure that you are not in combat or warp? And also that probally means that your internet is not so good if you are losing connection, which could explain why you can not save.

Bomave
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Re: Saving doesn't work / Photon Cloud connection

Post by Bomave » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:30 am

Yes, I'm sure I wasn't in warp or combat. I tried to start a few new games and I could never save. I don't know why. My friend told me the last time we played together that he couldn't save either and we weren't in combat or anything.

I'm not sure if it's my connection. I mean how much do you need to keep a connection to some photon cloud? I've got like 1 MB/s downstream and I don't think that's too bad. Maybe it's not the fastest but still it shouldn't be a problem to play a game. My connection is pretty steady so I'm sure it's not just my connection. But anyway, thanks for your help!