Abandoned mission

Ask your burning questions about PULSAR: Lost Colony here!
Lysman

Abandoned mission

Post by Lysman » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:20 am

Hi! Me and my mates have been trying to complete the Stolen medical supplies mission but now it says it's abandoned. Can you retry mission or something? how do i get this mission active again?
tried to complete the mission when it was abandoned, but when you are tryign to finish the part where you are supposed to investigate the outlaw operation, nothing more can be explored...parts you should be able to pick up to complete the mission is just not there anymore. We have completed this part before but when we continue from save, the journal or log that you're picking up to finish the mission has vanished.

nvm solved it
Last edited by Lysman on Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meuva 7

Re: Abandoned mission

Post by Meuva 7 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:46 pm

Testa typ aa Meuva 7

enkelt ryth meuva 7

Atthew99
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by Atthew99 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:32 am

It would be awesome if you posted the solution here. I did the same thing, but saved before i noticed I had jettisoned some of the medical supplies and then subsequently abandoned it. Is there a way to reset mission status as I have put more than a few hours surviving this far or will I have to restart?

Appreciate any help on this! Thank you!

As far as suggestions might go, a slight rework in jettison procedures such as a warning screen when you try to jettison a quest item or items above certain value.

Also, it would be nice to have a prompt screen when you click to abandon a mission as more than once I accidentally hit the x and had to reload to an earlier save.

Lysman

Post by Lysman » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:47 pm

There is no solution as far as i know. Even if it says abandoned, nothing happens in the mission progression itself.

You should just be able to hand in the med supplies as you would normally do.

This i think need a fix. It shouldn't auto say abandoned mission.