Ancient Guardian rewards...

Ask your burning questions about PULSAR: Lost Colony here!
SwissyJim

Ancient Guardian rewards...

Post by SwissyJim » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:21 pm

So... is Leafy Games really that mean? That they would put an Ancient Guardian in my universe, make it a challenge to kill (took me awhile to figure it out), and then offer no reward for doing so?? :D I flew all thru and around the ruins of the Guardian, checked my cargo time and time again, and I never once saw anything. That's just plain MEAN! :evil: Back to hunting DeathSeekers... now THEY give you some decent loot.

Havin' fun in Pulsar... really helping me kill some time when I need the distraction

Edinstein
Leafy Developer
Leafy Developer

Re: Ancient Guardian rewards...

Post by Edinstein » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:06 pm

We originally added the Ancient Sentry during the alpha stage of the game as more of a goal/challenge at the time, so it admittedly has some kinks to be worked out. One of those kinks is a proper reward. We apologize that you weren’t rewarded for your win, but congratulations on defeating it! We’ll likely revisit the Ancient Sentry sometime and give the fight more of an incentive. The Swarm is another sector commander that does drop an impressive reward, something to keep in mind! Glad you’re still having fun, and thanks for the support!