dead Warp Porter attendant

Ask your burning questions about PULSAR: Lost Colony here!
Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:39 pm

• Ok... so here's a dumb question. Played with a buddy, and he accidentally teleported into the warp portal at the CU base. He got shot at, and fired back, killing the attendant. Now, how the hell do you activate the portal? :P I go over, click the destination, the portal moves but I never get an alignment notification and cannot turn it on. I've clicked the destination number, but there is nothing else I can see to do. What am I doing wrong (besides punishing my buddy! :mrgreen: )

SwissyJim

Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:47 pm

Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:57 pm

• That's how you get free warp travel (at the cost of increasing chaos levels). Same works for repair depots.
    If you use the station screen to choose the destination, it should work for you. (Unless it's encountering the bug that Tom R mentioned)

bcrab

Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:51 pm

• must be the bug then... it turns as if aligning, then nothing. I've wait quite awhile with no results. I'll try another portal and see. And maybe a repair depot or two. I'm already at chaos lvl 6 so who cares!

SwissyJim

Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:26 am

• Yeah, the Long Range Warp Station in Sector 0 is broken. It should be fixed in the next update. Sorry for the trouble!

Edinstein
    Leafy Developer

Return to Your Questions

Information